Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boat just looked old and like it would smell damp to me (probs doesn’t but still). Quinn was probably bored from being in a confined space and on a sugar comedown. S and q would have probably enjoyed a day at the local park/drove to a beach and picnic where they can run about like kids having fun. Don’t get me started on the sugary pop! They’re poor teeth!!!!!!! X

Reactions: 12
They drove all that way to stay on what looks like a musty old boat in Shoreham 😂 then of all the things to do in Arundel (explore the castle, Swanbourne Lake, the Wildfowl + Wetlands trust, a pub lunch by the river at the Black Rabbit, shopping at The Old Print Works, visiting the arts + crafts market or even Amberley chalk pits museum) they end up in some tacky fever dream of a cafe for a tit alcoholic drink and cake.

Reactions: 18
They don’t strike me as museum type people. Unless it’s like a historical brewery or vine yard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The boat probably smelt better than her after being in gym clothes all day and his beard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s featured on the boats IG page now…. I call she will be doing their socials next! No other family pics are on the IG page! Fishy

Reactions: 15
Wait, am I getting her mixed up with someone but didn’t she say at the start of the year (on her biz page) she’d been invited to a friends boat? Or was it to a friends house?

I’m sure there was something she’d been invited to. Either way, she didn’t sell the boat to me. She was too gushy and touching EVERYTHING. But the wood and the doors squeaked so loudly, it was awful like nails on a chalkboard to me and no way you could move or open anything with the children asleep as it was like a varnished wood squeak/scraping noise 😬

Wait, am I getting her mixed up with someone but didn’t she say at the start of the year (on her biz page) she’d been invited to a friends boat? Or was it to a friends house?

I’m sure there was something she’d been invited to. Either way, she didn’t sell the boat to me. She was too gushy and touching EVERYTHING. But the wood and the doors squeaked so loudly, it was awful like nails on a chalkboard to me and no way you could move or open anything with the children asleep as it was like a varnished wood squeak/scraping noise 😬

Here it is

Today I had a call from one of my clients, talking me through what he would like on their socials for the next two weeks on the lead up to Christmas.

He then told me all about the exciting plans they have for 2023 and what they would like me to do, and there I am dutifully writing it all down making sure I don’t miss a thing…

…”oh and one more thing….”

(This made me freeze and think oh gosh what have I done wrong 🤣)

“We would really like to invite you and your family down to Cornwall, to come and stay with us and let us host you for the weekend, just as a thank you for all you’ve done for us…”

😭

I didn’t even know what to say, I really didn’t and to be honest I was a bit taken a back by it. Now, firstly I don’t expect anything (other than to be paid obvs lol) but I do not expect anything at all for the services that I provide.

This isn’t why I set up my business, I set up my business to provide a friendly, reliable, trustworthy service to clients to enable them to focus on their business and let me take the reigns when it comes to their social media…. but what I didn’t expect was to create an incredible network of friends who really have made what I do (bold statement) the best job I’ve ever had (minus being a Mummy obvs)

I just wanted to say a heartfelt thanks, not only for the super kind and generous gesture made above, but to all of my clients who support me, who check in and ask how my weekend has been, who say thank you, who invite me to amazing events and introduce me as part of their business. Who recommend me, who tag me in posts….

This has been a WHIRLWIND, and my feet have not touched the floor, and while I last on minimal sleep and maximum coffee working 60+ hours a week, I wouldn’t change it for the world.

I am unbelievably thankful, grateful and very humbled by it all (not crying)

I’ll do a proper Christmas post soon but I just felt the need to say a proper big, sparkly thank you! ❤

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@justwatching4fun thank you! I thought I was going mad, this boat trip is not this though. Eurgh I’m already dreading the Cornwall stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@justwatching4fun thank you! I thought I was going mad, this boat trip is not this though. Eurgh I’m already dreading the Cornwall stories 🤣
Has she mentioned Cornwall since though?! I don’t think it’s true until I see it. Surely she’d have been counting down to it and making the biggest who-haa about the whole trip

Reactions: 5
Wow - she’s such a boss mummy 🫠🥲
Is this from the person who’s been getting cheap tat from that Temu App🤷🏼‍♀️ Calm down Boozy, £3 is the cost of the wine you’ll gulp in about 30mins later today. No need to be down about spending money on your kids 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She is vile to that little girl. £3 is nothing in the grand scheme of things - let her have her fun and enjoy her purchases without being a total twit. She is giving that girl anxiety

Reactions: 11
She’s just awful isn’t she. My heart breaks for S and Q.

My 3 year old loves magazines but it’s more for the toys on the front. She got a plastic tambourine in one that both her and my baby adored until it broke within a few days (partly my fault as I stood on it). They were devastated but I bought a couple of wooden ones to replace it (they’re indestructible 😂) Now when she asks for a magazine because it’s got a toy, I remind her of the time the toy broke and we talk about if it’s plastic toy she wants then we’d be better to spend the money on the actual toy instead so it lasts. I don’t call it cheap tat, I just explain it.

I loved Claire’s as a child, but I remember my parents being very negative about it and I hardly got anything there. When my daughter is old enough to choose items in there it’ll be her choice. Clearly BM couldn’t bear to add on any money after the £20! But can fritter it away on crap for herself. We love Claire’s especially the pretty little hair clips and I think the buy 3 get 3 is great as a parent 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s getting all that temu stuff she’s ordering for free, every time someone signs up using her link she’s getting free credit with them - she hasn’t made that clear at all though! It’s her new Gousto scam!!

Yet she gladly accepts free tacky crap like these bows for S and writes a gushing post every time she receives them.
IMG_5720.jpeg

And how is she moaning when it’s buy 3 get 3 free?! So she got 6 items for £23. That’s a bargain from Claire’s which has always been expensive. Poor S 😔😔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.