Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely a "spenny" day at paultons Park would have been a better use of the money. Or swimming lessons 😉
---
Bet she drank it though. You'd think all the alcohol last night that drinking would be the last thing on your mind. No doubt they are over the limit driving home.
Screenshot_20230601_133549_Instagram.jpg

Absolutely no one looked at the last 24hours and thought wow, how fabuloushas their day been. So full of her own self importance 🙄
Screenshot_20230601_133635_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230601_133645_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely a "spenny" day at paultons Park would have been a better use of the money. Or swimming lessons 😉
---
Bet she drank it though. You'd think all the alcohol last night that drinking would be the last thing on your mind. No doubt they are over the limit driving home.View attachment 2210241

Absolutely no one looked at the last 24hours and thought wow, how fabuloushas their day been. So full of her own self importance 🙄View attachment 2210242View attachment 2210243
Wow how fabulous 😂😂😂 she wishes.
Looks like Q has been being a BAD BABY

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not surprised Q was throwing tantrums. He’s just had to spend hours cramped onto a tiny boat. Maybe if they took him to the park to tire him out or just for a walk then maybe he would of had his nap. But no, she excepted them to sit and watch tv while mummy and daddy got pissed 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’ll be him coming town of a caffeine / sugar rush from the cans of pop !! He’s just being a 3 year old, it’s what they do. Add to the fact he’s a product of their god awful, terribly shite parenting !!

Reactions: 12
To ‘create memories’ for the kids 🥴🥴 try harder BM.
“remember that time when we watched mummy get drunk in front of the tv? And remember that time we watched mummy get drunk in front of a different tv?”

Ahhh good times

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she has the audacity to call Q’s behaviour awful. He’s out of routine, away from his comforts and in a new environment (didn’t see any of his toys there), he missed yesterdays nap so is extra tired and and is expected to just get on with things. Is she for real?

Instead of fannying around recording the boat yesterday, she should have got Q to nap. When he didn’t want to walk because he was tired they should have carried him had the pushchair. When he didn’t want to eat, maybe it was food he didn’t like or wasn’t familiar?

Boss twit, this is BASIC parenting skills and knowledge. Maybe your child is communicating with you the only way they know how. Surely a boss mummy should know a child is allowed to experience emotions and feelings and can portray them without fear of upsetting mummy and daddy and being called awful or bad.

Reactions: 17
It looks like a complete dump!
Looked it up on air bnb looks like it cost over £90 for one night. Paultons park is £167 for a family of 4. I would rather of taken my family to paultons with a picnic than go to brighton (this boat wasn’t even in brighton might I add) and know the kids would of had an amazing time instead of eating chips in a stuffy boat whilst watching my iPad with a glass of wine? But maybe I’m not a ‘boss mummy’?

Reactions: 19
Looked it up on air bnb looks like it cost over £90 for one night. Paultons park is £167 for a family of 4. I would rather of taken my family to paultons with a picnic than go to brighton (this boat wasn’t even in brighton might I add) and know the kids would of had an amazing time instead of eating chips in a stuffy boat whilst watching my iPad with a glass of wine? But maybe I’m not a ‘boss mummy’?
Ahh but can you drink at Paultons?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£90 is at least 3 months of swimming lessons!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where did they go for drinks? Doesn’t look the kind of place I would want to take my children to.

Reactions: 8
I don’t care what anyone says a child that still has a dummy should not be having fizzy drinks it is utterly bizarre to me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear Sienna had that T-shirt on yesterday, slept in it and still has it on today. Tell me who your favourite child is without telling me who your favourite child is!

Reactions: 9
My son has private swimming lessons 1-1 (he was petrified) and they don’t cost £90 a month……..just saying

• Haha
I swear Sienna had that T-shirt on yesterday, slept in it and still has it on today. Tell me who your favourite child is without telling me who your favourite child is!
That’s basic bad parenting not even showing favourites!! Give the girl clean pj’s and clean clothes ffs!! She is disgusting!

Reactions: 4
Looks like they were getting a new boiler so maybe they didnt want to take the kids away but had to if no hot water so made out they wanted to?

Just seems a stupid amount of money on a boat that didn't go anywhere 🤣

She sits all day in sweaty gym gear, her standards are low so I'm not surprised she's not fussed if s slept in her clothes and then wore them!!!

Reactions: 9
Looks like they were getting a new boiler so maybe they didnt want to take the kids away but had to if no hot water so made out they wanted to?
I find it so strange they didn’t just stay with her parents for the night if this was the case. Not sure how many spare rooms they have but surely they could make it work for one night?! I’m sure the children would’ve much preferred quality time and a sleepover with their grandparents rather than sitting in a stuffy old boat watching their parents get drunk. But then again…perhaps BM takes her parenting tips from her own parents so it wouldn’t have been much different anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.