Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they spent their own money on this boat trip - anyone else think it was a gift from someone? I mean - I’d buy it for her as a joke if I was stuck with her in my life 😂 SNH clearly hates her so this might be the straw that breaks the camels back, being stuck in a cramped space with her, where he can’t stand up straight or lie down comfortably. Maybe she will just disappear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice how she’s absolutely fine about the taps in both the bathroom and toilet and the kitchen one 😂

Yes she did say they’d play board games once the children were in bed!
I thought she said they’d play ‘ball games’ not board games, when the kids go to bed🤢🤢🤮🤮
It put me right off my double decker choc

• Haha
I thought she said they’d play ‘ball games’ not board games, when the kids go to bed🤢🤢🤮🤮
It put me right off my double decker choc
Can't possibly be that as SNH doesn't have any! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they spent their own money on this boat trip - anyone else think it was a gift from someone? I mean - I’d buy it for her as a joke if I was stuck with her in my life 😂 SNH clearly hates her so this might be the straw that breaks the camels back, being stuck in a cramped space with her, where he can’t stand up straight or lie down comfortably. Maybe she will just disappear 😂
‘Woman overboard!’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have some observations;

1. Has she even remotely styled her hair since she last went to April Scott and she fried it to within an inch of its life!? It looks a mess in every bloody picture!! She’d be better off going back brunette, at least it looked healthy then. I’ve been a bleach blond for 15+ years now, I see the hairdresser every 8/9 weeks and my hair has never been in that condition. And I don’t use Olaplex 😂

2. Anyone else concerned about the kids being so close to the water!? It’s a no from me, what if they went for a midnight wonder and fell in!? Just doesn’t bare thinking about. I wonder why on earth she chose a bloody boat holiday!? 😂

3. You can so tell that SNH is so done with her tit but doesn’t have the balls to leave her.

Reactions: 8
Are they not driving it? I thought they were staying in it and driving it, like a proper barge holiday?
What's the bloody point in driving all the way to Brighton for a sleep over on a boat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
2 bottles of something(wine/prosecco) and six cans. Didn't she say they were only going for one night? Really bloody hope not with that amount of alcohol.
And (quoting my own post) a trip to the pub too! I'm actually quite horrified that anyone with two small children to look after would think that's normal to drink in one evening. Those poor kids growing up with them two as parents.

• Wow
So they had a takeaway, alcohol, and watched a tv show….. couldn’t they have just done that at home? Why pay to do the same stuff with a different location?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they had a takeaway, alcohol, and watched a tv show….. couldn’t they have just done that at home? Why pay to do the same stuff with a different location?
To look like the perfect family!

God that night away looks shite! Plus 2 bottles of wine and six gins for less than 24 hours. No wonder she had a fabulous time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Two cans of full sugar Fanta. So one for S and one for Q? Because obv the adults are alcoholics so it won’t be for them. I just don’t understand how she thinks that is ok.
View attachment 2209028
Makes me so sad that the kids are drinking those sugary Fizzy drinks. I’m no saint. My toddlers will get treats but no fizzy drinks.
They will maybe get an apple juice once a fortnight
---
To look like the perfect family!
Keeping up appearances haha

To ‘create memories’ for the kids 🥴🥴 try harder BM.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.