Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great that they are doing something as a family (although no doubt with a load of booze) but that boat they are staying in gives me the ick. Am surprised she picked it as doesn't seem like her usual type of thing, wonder if she'll end up doing the social media for them....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 bottles of something(wine/prosecco) and six cans. Didn't she say they were only going for one night? Really bloody hope not with that amount of alcohol.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh I can’t wait. Please share for us culled! Unsurprised about the booze. Do they have tacky sailor hats and stuff too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can see the hate in his eyes. She walks up behind him filming, he turns around and says no.
He sounds fuming
😆😆

Screenshot_20230531_191602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My other half would think I’d lost the plot / regressed to a teenager if I started filming him to put on my Instagram story.

Reactions: 5
I still don’t understand why she insists on giving her children full sugar fizzy pop when she could just by them diet versions if she insists on giving them pop as a treat. It makes me irrationally angry 😂

I still don’t understand why she insists on giving her children full sugar fizzy pop when she could just by them diet versions if she insists on giving them pop as a treat. It makes me irrationally angry 😂
Me too! There’s no need for them to have it, especially considering all her own dental issues.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else play spot the booze when watching her stories. It’s so bizarre to me to want to be in a constant booze fog when you’re around your kids. Never mind being on a boat!

Reactions: 9
Two cans of full sugar Fanta. So one for S and one for Q? Because obv the adults are alcoholics so it won’t be for them. I just don’t understand how she thinks that is ok.
IMG_5639.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Remember when she gave Q Fanta once and he replied and said no coke! Why does a 2 year old know the Fudging difference is mind blowing!

Reactions: 10
How’s that fun for two young kids? There’s not enough room to swing a cat.

Notice how she’s absolutely fine about the taps in both the bathroom and toilet and the kitchen one 😂

Yes she did say they’d play board games once the children were in bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why give the kids full sugar drinks? 1) bad for their teeth 2) surely they won’t sleep until late as they’ll be high…

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.