Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her business page showing off that she's started work at 5am because it's half term.

What does she have against admitting that she uses childcare because she is a working mum?

I'm so sick of this 'we have to be seen to be able to do everything' attitude some mummy bloggers (she wishes) have.
I work, I use child care, my husband works, he helps at home, we are very fortunate to have a cleaner, we share responsibility for the kids. Naturally more falls on me like school texts etc. But I don't do it all myself, I use things to help me to allow me to do my job. Even though i can work from home i still use child care because we aren't in lockdown anymore!!!

Wonder if it's like Q's childminder and they will secretly be in holiday club. Or maybe it's too Spenny for her
Nothing is too spenny if it benefits her.
---
We’re not all alcoholics BM

IMG_5536.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she needs to worry more about how her alcoholism is affecting her kids than her being a shouty mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but why does she need to get up at 4am? I would be seriously concerned if I employed someone to do work for me and they were that stretched they needed to get up at 4am to do it! Put sienna in a holiday club for one day and send Quinn to the childminder or nursery can’t even remember the lies myself! She needs to look at her time management etc

Reactions: 12
Everyone knows that drinking affects your sleep. She probably woke up at 4 and decided to try and be productive and get stuff done

Reactions: 6
Why does she think getting up at 5 is anything special? Most of us working lot are up from 5-7am to get to work... but then she wouldn't have anything to moan about then would she... god she must be draining... wonder if Scotty will be off when the kids are older?

Reactions: 10
Who has a glass of wine while bathing their children. Absolutely 💯 an alcoholic!!

Also, I know you can't see anything but who photographs a glass of wine with the kids sitting in the bath behind it to put on the Internet for strangers. The mind boggles

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Who has a glass of wine while bathing their children. Absolutely 💯 an alcoholic!!

Also, I know you can't see anything but who photographs a glass of wine with the kids sitting in the bath behind it to put on the Internet for strangers. The mind boggles
And she posted that right after her post about mum guilt. How about you put the phone and the wine down and be present with your kids if you feel so guilty!!!

Reactions: 12
For the culled. What was so hard about her day? Oh that’s right it’s half term and she can’t stand her own children. And no way on this earth she has enough work to get up at 4am. Surely her job should be easy and very flexible? Most parents would work in the evening but boss twit is too pissed to function by then
IMG_0586.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not the rose tinted glasses most people like to look through….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She would of definitely shown us all if she was up at 5am working. She’s such a liar!

Reactions: 11
She would of definitely shown us all if she was up at 5am working. She’s such a liar!
Exactly 😂 we see absolutely everything else! I feel like she’s saying it to look impressive on her “business” page but it seems too ridiculous to be true. She couldn’t handle the 6am wake up for S’s sleepover

Reactions: 8
You're so right. We have it documented anytime she goes to 6.30 bootcamp so no way did she not take the opportunity to screenshot her alarm or share a pic of a coffee mug with the time overlaid over it!

Reactions: 10
She keeps her work off her BM page tho so she wouldn’t be able to hide it. That’s odd in itself tho, why hide your business which is all about social media off your social media account?!

The hiding the business has never made sense to me. She bugs up every boss babe there is but doesn’t shout from the roof tops that she’s got her own business
It’s all a bit suspish

See. Shows everything. Funny how she always stories being up early for boot camp or the children, but not when she’s “working”. She didn’t even need to say it was work, just that she was up. You can’t make me believe she was awake for so many hours and didn’t upload to her stories 🤣
IMG_0644.png
IMG_0645.png
IMG_0646.png
IMG_0647.png
IMG_0648.png
IMG_0649.png
IMG_0650.png

Reactions: 7
Never has time to herself but has been to boot camp and had her nails done…..errr I’d call that time to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The hiding the business has never made sense to me. She bugs up every boss babe there is but doesn’t shout from the roof tops that she’s got her own business
It’s all a bit suspish
Probably not paying tax

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.