Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that she’s not seeing oaks on his birthday today when him and chez mean so much to her
---
SNH has got 3 bottles of booze around him and a bottle opener in the photo I wonder which ones his

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was coming here about her posts.

If I have to see this monstrosity so do the culled 🤢🤢🤢
IMG_0540.jpeg

Oh look, mother of the year letting her son sleep in the full sun 😲 why am I even shocked?!
IMG_0542.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Letting Q sleep in the full sun when there is a big tree behind them with loads of shade 🤬 She looks pissed, really hope they get pulled over by the police one of these days.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She looks smashed in that photo. Even though her sunglasses are hiding her eyes, you can tell she is pissed as a fart.

I really REALLY hope neither of them are driving.

Reactions: 7
The washing basket story, there honestly always has to be a drama doesn't there?!

Letting him sleep in the full sun is just bloody lazy. Move him or take some form of shade. As for them drinking, why does everything need to include alcohol why can't they just go have fun with the kids. Who drives because they must be over the limit surely

Reactions: 11
why is it booze at every event they do - even just going the park with the kids - booze. It’s so alien to me. If I saw a mum drinking at the park I’d defo give her a bombastic side eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why is it booze at every event they do - even just going the park with the kids - booze. It’s so alien to me. If I saw a mum drinking at the park I’d defo give her a bombastic side eye 😂
Even more so the fact the friend she went with is pregnant so wouldn’t have been drinking

Reactions: 8
It must have been hard for Chez today, her sons birthday and her Mum not being there.
Nice of old Boozy to ignore that and spend it with other besties. If it was me I’d respect Chez may want a day with her family, but I’d definitely be sober enough to drive to hers and give her a hug if she needed it 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It must have been hard for Chez today, her sons birthday and her Mum not being there.
Nice of old Boozy to ignore that and spend it with other besties. If it was me I’d respect Chez may want a day with her family, but I’d definitely be sober enough to drive to hers and give her a hug if she needed it 😢
But then she will make it allll about her innit! And poor Oakley won’t get a look in

He’s hardly taking her on a weekend away is he, it’s a work trip and she’s tagging along. Does quite fit the Mr Romantic narrative she’s trying to portray

• Haha
So the jeans and top outfit that she changed out of, has appeared on the grid…yet despite apparently having lots of messages about it the grid post has no comments?! 🤣
Can hear the kids in the garden but doesn’t look like they’re having any of the bbq food 😒
IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0547.png
IMG_0548.png
IMG_0549.png
IMG_0550.png

Reactions: 3
So the jeans and top outfit that she changed out of, has appeared on the grid…yet despite apparently having lots of messages about it the grid post has no comments?! 🤣
Can hear the kids in the garden but doesn’t look like they’re having any of the bbq food 😒
View attachment 2204748View attachment 2204749View attachment 2204750View attachment 2204751View attachment 2204752
“Looks like I’ve been dragged through a hedge…” someone has been reading here! Hi Riddler 👋🏻 no, you look pissed, that’s why you look rough hun

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“This one is taking me to Croatia”😂😂😂 She needs to remember that she previously posted that she’d persuaded him to let her tag along on a work trip. He wouldn’t spend the effort treating her, he was probably pissed with he agreed to it and regretted it ever since.

Oh god…it’ll be the return of the fox tan 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“This one is taking me to Croatia”😂😂😂 She needs to remember that she previously posted that she’d persuaded him to let her tag along on a work trip. He wouldn’t spend the effort treating her, he was probably pissed with he agreed to it and regretted it ever since.

Oh god…it’ll be the return of the fox tan 💩
What's the betting that trip was booked for him and the BOTS and she found the email about it so he had to say its for her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On her business page showing off that she's started work at 5am because it's half term.

What does she have against admitting that she uses childcare because she is a working mum?

I'm so sick of this 'we have to be seen to be able to do everything' attitude some mummy bloggers (she wishes) have.
I work, I use child care, my husband works, he helps at home, we are very fortunate to have a cleaner, we share responsibility for the kids. Naturally more falls on me like school texts etc. But I don't do it all myself, I use things to help me to allow me to do my job. Even though i can work from home i still use child care because we aren't in lockdown anymore!!!

Wonder if it's like Q's childminder and they will secretly be in holiday club. Or maybe it's too Spenny for her

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.