Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s massively insecure. It happens to the best of us at times! But hers definitely stems from him being a sleaze ball which she can’t trust… she’s mutton now, reckon he will still be around when she’s morphed into her Mummy? (Although tbf, she looks great. Apart from those godawful Sloane Ranger pearls which age her LOADS)

Reactions: 9
The jeans and top look SO much better than that dowdy dress. I mean it’s not great, in my opinion, but it’s better.

Reactions: 16
she looks great in that outfit so going off that it seems crazy that she changed out of it… however it’s been noted before how different tagged images are to the ones she has posted herself the very same day. She knows how to pose and her angles very well…. i suspect the outfit does looks quite as nice when she’s stood and moving normally with no filter!

Reactions: 7
It’s not like her to go this quiet. Is someone else having attention so she’s gone sulky to bring it all back to her? It’ll be “thanks for all the DMs, I’m ok, just waiting for some luck in my life”😴😬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just posted Happy 2nd birthday to Chez’s Oakley. Every single photo has her and her kids centre stage. It’s all about her - Chez is just a prop.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s just posted Happy 2nd birthday to Chez’s Oakley. Every single photo has her and her kids centre stage. It’s all about her - Chez is just a prop.
Wow…. I’m guessing it’s a ‘Happy Birthday Oaks’….me me…I…I….me me…we we….I…I 🙄

Reactions: 8
Cringing at her referring to Oakley as her ‘nephew’ 😬
And of course he is one of her 634862748 besties. At this point I’m guessing anyone who even looks in her direction is made one of her besties. And of course she had to get in there that she has picked him up from nursery to make herself look good. Bet she has spent days writing that post (and even then she can’t get it right).

Also (no offence to others who do this) but I cannot stand when people call their toddlers besties with eachother. Stop trying to make it happen to fit the perfect story!!!!

IMG_5519.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When we were little we used to call my mums best friend Aunty Lou (we still do actually & im 36!!) but she has never once referred to us as her Nieces, because it’s bloody weird !! I think Aunty is used kind of like in the Asian communities, an older female, maternal figure in your life. I have a lot of love for my friends kids & I would hope they look at me as an “Aunty” type figure, but I would never lay claim to them as my nieces and nephews. But it’s typical BM - no boundaries, narcissistic behaviour. God she must be absolutely exhausting to deal with in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Come on Oaks! Do a Maurice and when you get older just turn around and say I can’t stand this kid Quinny… he ain’t my bestie ! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
When we were little we used to call my mums best friend Aunty Lou (we still do actually & im 36!!) but she has never once referred to us as her Nieces, because it’s bloody weird !! I think Aunty is used kind of like in the Asian communities, an older female, maternal figure in your life. I have a lot of love for my friends kids & I would hope they look at me as an “Aunty” type figure, but I would never lay claim to them as my nieces and nephews. But it’s typical BM - no boundaries, narcissistic behaviour. God she must be absolutely exhausting to deal with in real life.
Same my mum best friend is my Aunty Margaret, I’m 40 and she’s still Aunty Margaret. She cried the first time I called her it, I was about 12 😂😂 but her daughters are not my cousins and Im not her niece 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ obvs we’re doing it all wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My best friend (who I have known for nearly 40 years 😮) is like a sister to me. Her family are arseholes and she sees me as her family. We refer to each other as sisters and we are aunties to each others children (and now grandchildren).

But unlike Boss twit, we don’t have a million other besties (🤢🤢). Just each other

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.