Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw some of her live , she’s only taking her make up off now but didn’t wash her face after and slapped on fake tan and make up on! That’s gross man!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why can they never just do anything on their own.
If I was taking my husband out for his birthday I wouldn't invite our friends. They see friends nearly every weekend.

With all rhe money she spends she always wears the same things over and over doesn't she
---
I dont get the not taking your make up off thing because I go into brush my teeth, so even if it's just a quick wash and mot my usual routine I at least try!
She's such a scruff. Sitting in sweaty gym clothes and not washing after being on a nightout. Just why, I genuinely don't get it

Reactions: 12
I see the whole family is just overjoyed at the “feta on everything makes it Greek” bbq, real faces of delight there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is wrong with a burger, a half cooked sausage and some coleslaw. Why is everything so pretentious😒😒😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.