Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A builder wouldn't have 8 blokes on one project! At least £180 - £200 per day, per bloke. She's delusional. Unless they are absolute cowboys!
Screenshot_20230411_141146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was following her and she must have reactivated or something. @mumof_2girls_
I used to follow her on a very old slimming world account that I had and just logged in when you’ve said this, I can see that she’s reactivated that account! Must have been called something else before, she’s got like 800+ followers and I’m sure she has made at least 10 new accounts since then 😂. I wonder why she’s back 🙄. She’ll just leave again like she always does.

Reactions: 4
Bet you she’s back on the driveway workouts now she has a captive audience!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Lucy is still moaning about her much wanted children 😂 was like she hated the second 😂 (I’m a mum I moan about my kids too but she was literally crying on stories about them A LOT ) 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is he up on the roof nebbing already? I bet he’s a right know it all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I being stupid (probably 😄) but why is she so surprised that they can’t get in through the roof? Do people usually need to go in via the roof?!

I don’t know, I don’t know if it’s a real thing (I’ve never had building work done) or of it’s a Boss twit drama thing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did she think would happen? Leave it all open for them to be walking around in? I bet they're the worse type of customers. Yet when they finally finished she'll say they were the best ever people they've done work for and would come back any time!
Screenshot_20230411_180859_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230411_180854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did she think would happen? Leave it all open for them to be walking around in? I bet they're the worse type of customers. Yet when they finally finished she'll say they were the best ever people they've done work for and would come back any time!View attachment 2092969

View attachment 2092969View attachment 2092969View attachment 2092972
Oh wow how hilarious 🙄🤣 why is she wanting to get on the loft anyway? Or is she just making a point and ‘documenting’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.