Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their home is so dated…….mock Tudor always gives me the ick. Suits this pair down to a tee 😂

last time lucy was on Insta she was moaning that her eldest daughter was smacking her. The fact she’s back on slimming world just makes me sad…she’s not made any progress with the mental health has she? Diets are the worst thing for her - she needs to heal that relationship with food for her sake and also her daughters’

Reactions: 12
Their home is so dated…….mock Tudor always gives me the ick. Suits this pair down to a tee 😂

last time lucy was on Insta she was moaning that her eldest daughter was smacking her. The fact she’s back on slimming world just makes me sad…she’s not made any progress with the mental health has she? Diets are the worst thing for her - she needs to heal that relationship with food for her sake and also her daughters’
If she was my mum I’d want to slap her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fuming because its raining, because she hates food shopping in the rain, hates food shopping in Aldi. What is posh totty doing shopping in Aldi with the normal folk?! Shouldn't it be waitrose 😉

Needs a glass of wine, I mean, when doesn't she need a glass of wine 😅
Screenshot_20230411_191642_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I don’t understand why she wants to get in the roof??
Probably just so it’s something she can moan about and doesn’t actually need to get in there. There can’t be anything in there surely? They must have cleared it out

Reactions: 7
So did they forget to clear out the loft?! Idiots. Why is he up on the scaffolding?! He’ll fall and sue them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is not safe for them to be in there, it’s a building site. FFS the pair of them are idiots.

What exactly are they hoping to see in day 1?!

Between the paid of them do they ever smile, he’s got a face like thunder and she’s always moaning. What a joyful life 🤣

Reactions: 11
The fact that the builders have sealed up the loft kind of tells you that you shouldn’t be in there doesn’t it !

Reactions: 14
I bet he’s up there trying to get her the before part of a montage video for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuming because its raining, because she hates food shopping in the rain, hates food shopping in Aldi. What is posh totty doing shopping in Aldi with the normal folk?! Shouldn't it be waitrose 😉

Needs a glass of wine, I mean, when doesn't she need a glass of wine 😅View attachment 2093115
Also she was buying Tesco biscuits earlier. Why two shops?!
---
So did they forget to clear out the loft?! Idiots. Why is he up on the scaffolding?! He’ll fall and sue them
Trying to get as far away from Georgie as possible I bet! 😂😂

• Haha
I got bored and went back on rightmove to look at her street and the house prices, they’ve barely moved 25% in a decade, and now they’re ploughing six figures into a loft conversion and reno 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s like she just never ever wants to actually save money? Is her retirement plan to just live off an inheritance?

• Haha
I can't believe how selfish she is to call 6pm a nap. What a selfish witch

Besties wedding dress shop has hired her secret business for their media’s 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I often wonder how individuals like Boris Johnson, so repugnant and widely despised, with no redeeming qualities or talent whatsoever, manage to land such frequent and lucrative roles, but clearly the answer is doorstep deliveries and calling Rees-Mogg ya bestie

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.