Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just tell that they’re not the type of people to just let the builders get on with it. What’s the need to go up in the loft on the 2nd day? You can guarantee she’ll be there sticking her nose in at every opportunity - it would do my head in 😤

Reactions: 15
A massive reno like that, surely you'd move out for the couple of months!!! The amount of besties she has, someone could put her up if they couldn't afford to rent somewhere!! Those builders are going to quit half way through if she keeps sticking her nose in and hanging around them!!:

Reactions: 9
Finally, something kid friendly and at a kid friendly time of the day. She will be out searching for her mother of the year award for this.
815F2507-DF68-455F-9C11-2ED89A3F12A3.jpeg

Riveting content about the wet wipe… who even thinks to take a video of something like that. Oh yeah, BM because it’s an opportunity to eye duck herself for the majority of the video 🥱
2E1933C5-7B5C-45CA-92E2-CED07F8B828A.jpeg

A65CB482-2734-4F3F-AC2F-602FE71BEAE1.jpeg

946F4EAB-A6A9-455E-B538-B18C0EA4A063.jpeg

• Haha
Maybe I’m nitpicking, but wouldn’t most parents sit their children in the middle between them? Not next to each other and Sienna on the end.

Reactions: 17
Maybe I’m nitpicking, but wouldn’t most parents sit their children in the middle between them? Not next to each other and Sienna on the end.
I was coming to say the exact same thing. Sienna shoved on the end. Not even on the end next to ShitMummy. Totally ignored next to NonScottish 😔

• Sad
Desperate for Maurice to do the lords work and christen the loft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely with the amount quinn is ill they should be doing further tests? Unless of course boss twit is just over exaggerating again.

Reactions: 15
A massive reno like that, surely you'd move out for the couple of months!!! The amount of besties she has, someone could put her up if they couldn't afford to rent somewhere!! Those builders are going to quit half way through if she keeps sticking her nose in and hanging around them!!:
We had a 1 year old and very similar project in January. It's not too bad until they break through as it's all external until then. They dont break through until the new stairs are in for the loft and when its water tight for extension. I think we stayed with mum for 2 days when it was really bad weather but that was it.

Reactions: 3
Get in Maurice and Angus!
Why can’t she just let the builders get on with it. There’s absolutely nothing to see in the loft but she’s up there filming and showing off … what you actually showing off?? Idiot.
Oh has anyone checked out Chez stories today of her dried flowers - she’s trying to sound like BM and her mannerism and hand gestures. Urgh. Come on love you don’t normally sound like that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really really hope that’s a typo and he hasn’t got a temp of 88.6! 🥵 poor wee soul never gets a break
But it’s just moan after moan after moan!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.