Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s all remember those AF1 were £27.

intrigued to see how much she lists them for in a couple weeks to resell because that’s all she seems to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the hell is that Soph😳 She’s can get in the bin like old Boozy, annoying as hell😬
Oh Sophie na na na is DEFINATELY as annoying as hell and also a member of the Billy Bullsh*t club and the greedy, lazy narcissist club. One of the original TT beggers who has got far too big for her boots and still calls her school age children 'babies' and serves their food on sectioned prison plates, has a childish obsession for all things Disney and makes a big song and dance about what the kids take to school for lunch and absolutely LOVES getting the freebies but never gives anything back to her bought list of rediculous minions......yes, she's one of those.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All those coffees were definitely more than £4 each! Stop fecking whining about money then showing BS like this. Do you know what grinds my gears too, when she shows her company shop bargains. This woman spent thousands on furniture recently but uses company shop. Let someone who really needs it have it BM

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see she’s moaning again about getting a new phone 🥱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The £27 for those trainers & the money spent on those coffees would have covered swimming lessons for a month ! Just saying !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iv got second hand embarrassment for them, two middle aged grown woman doing tick tocks in a coffee shop. Look like bleeping idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So excited there's a thread on this bellend. I've been following her for literally years and I can't stand her (realise that's an oxymoron but you know.. We all do it)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does that Sophie women have a thread on here please? Going to go and have a nosey? And what is her insta name too… in for a penny and all that… x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does that Sophie women have a thread on here please? Going to go and have a nosey? And what is her insta name too… in for a penny and all that… x
Here you go:

Reactions: 1
So excited there's a thread on this bellend. I've been following her for literally years and I can't stand her (realise that's an oxymoron but you know.. We all do it)
Don’t worry Georgina the social media content creator superstar can’t be bothered with grammar either, sit back with a savvy b on any day that ends with a Y, wear your swishiest 90’s inspired skirt and come play Boss Bellend Bingo with us all 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iv got second hand embarrassment for them, two middle aged grown woman doing tick tocks in a coffee shop. Look like bleeping idiots
If you find that embarrassing pop along to see sophiena na na na na na on instagram in the morning.
As this absolute fraud of a woman finds passing wind amusing and will do it many many times each morning. 🥱 🤢
---
Hats off to Kerry, taking one for the team as we were all thinking it 🤔 the vid reminded me of Hinch and Stacey, fake and whiney as anything
Quick get that comment deleted as it’s a huge top secret mission now not to let on where soph is from.
She’s a big time star now and only informs the masses that she is from Ampshire, that’s all she says now for fear of burglary reasons. 😵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.