Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she has got antibiotics for that poor boy again. Chances are he's tired!
My niece was exactly the same up until she was about 6, if she had had a late night the night before, next day was rosy cheeks, clingy and a slight temperature, but it was because she was tired, never because she was poorly. Cuddles and sleep and she was right as rain again

Reactions: 7
That MHR fitness story that she reposed made me laugh. All the other ladies on one side of the room and her on the other side like billy no-mates.

She thinks making up a banana muffin mix makes her Mum of the year, when the reality is she’s at the bottom of that list

Reactions: 10
I actually really liked Sophiena for a while but this has really made me 😔🙄🤬

Reactions: 3
Oh god. Sophiena is bad enough but the two of them together trying to be all special and funny and loud and quirky. It’s going to be painful.
please do share for the culled 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Candid photo Georgina and mirror selfie Georgina are two completely different people

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her face in the Q stories 😳
And why do we need to see haggard beard doing pancakes? Because he never usually lifts a finger? And why do we have to watch her drinking the drink 😩🤢
ADD503AF-3F12-4891-927C-B3513DB197B8.png
D9A7F6C7-0DB8-47F9-ADE4-6D1C020C0524.jpeg
295BB6D4-2D8F-4C66-8C62-C785F583D5B2.jpeg
EE628856-8C28-45C0-9B40-9E4DBA11F2F2.png
A99D6102-6DE6-4FC0-B382-C3517B83D229.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
5 years of on and off bootcamps and her body is no different. For the amount of money that's cost her I'd be expecting to be a toned goddess!!

Her PT shouting out let's go boss mummy made me cringe! Why doesn't she change the name. I'd die of embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5 years of on and off bootcamps and her body is no different. For the amount of money that's cost her I'd be expecting to be a toned goddess!!

Her PT shouting out let's go boss mummy made me cringe! Why doesn't she change the name. I'd die of embarrassment 😳
I’m culled so hence the question… did her PT call her boss mummy & not her actual name?? Ohhh that’s so cringey!!

• Haha
  • Wow
How is she not embarrassed?? I'd rather tit my pants in the gym than have someone call me boss mummy.
Bet she got a right wide on hearing that 🤣 weird how she calls them her boys and makes it sound like they're really close yet he uses her insta name and not her actual name? Doesn't feel very personal to me Georgie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet she got a right wide on hearing that 🤣 weird how she calls them her boys and makes it sound like they're really close yet he uses her insta name and not her actual name? Doesn't feel very personal to me Georgie
I think it sounds like he's taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or doesn’t remember her name so uses her insta one as lots of the class are tagged. Awks 😂

• Haha
You need to check out the enjoying being Emma thread

I have never known anyone with such an extreme and obvious pattern where EVERYTHING that involves the children has to have some money saving/scrimping aspect and yet anything that's for her personally is top quality, no expense spared.

She doesn't turn a blind eye and purchasing an expensive meal out for herself, and yet the kids get hot dogs in a flask. The kids want swimming lessons? Nah. But she has no problems dropping cash on new things for the home.
The kids need new clothes? Let's see what we can get from charity shops or vinted. She wants new clothes? Drops £200 at river island without a second thought.

I've truly never known anything like it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with money saving ideas to entertain the kids etc and I know kids grow out of stuff fast...that isn't the issue here. I know most people have to do it.
However, she clearly has enough money to treat herself. Maybe she doesn't have the money to do both, but I don't know any other parent, who if they couldn't afford to treat both themselves and their children, would choose themselves.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.