Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heavily filtered Instagram BM is very very different to the BM in someone else’s post BM, isn’t she 😂😂😂😂

Someone call Max and Nev for Christ sake. 🐱🐠

3B962843-C60D-488B-932B-31CA1086B118.png

Also she comes across as a Grade A TWATWAFFLE in this ‘that’s not what we ord

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Heavily filtered Instagram BM is very very different to the BM in someone else’s post BM, isn’t she 😂😂😂😂

Someone call Max and Nev for Christ sake. 🐱🐠

View attachment 1981780

Also she comes across as a Grade A TWATWAFFLE in this ‘that’s not what we ord
I actually got 2nd hand embarrassment when I watched that. And when Soph said this girl can drink 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Who the hell is that Soph😳 She’s can get in the bin like old Boozy, annoying as hell😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeee Georgie looks rough as toast on that video. That bloated puffy booze face.

“That’s not what we ordered” but then Sophiena proceeds to say they didn’t have the brown sugar syrup….. so she knew that wasn’t what they ordered. Just trying to be a moaning fuckwit again

Reactions: 5
How sad grown women sat in Starbucks necking ginger shots like it’s tequila filming themselves 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think she just worked at the scan place. I don’t think she was one of the besties that would have been invited if they could have all been there due to that covid thing which only actually affected Georgie and nobody else.

Reactions: 3
Rolled my eyes out loud

So where’s Quinny then, BM!? Because your Instagram life has us believe that he doesn’t have any other childcare!!

AF9A7642-6B14-462E-BFA0-6DB451A90C6D.png
BA491BE1-A855-482E-B140-2420800E82C7.png
450A0974-139B-49E0-A1B8-805CB642C0AF.png
8A8321C5-BAC7-40CD-BCF9-D37CDCC499C8.png

How does she know Sophiena?
All a load of bullshit these fraud friendships.
Only interested in upping their following count.
Sophien na na na na na na has had more ‘best friends’ than hot dinners she’s so fake it’s unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My body literally turned itself inside out watching that video. I quite like Sophiena as she’s more positive than Bossmummy. Bossmummy just made me cringe so much, I thought here we go. Moan moan moan about the drink being wrong. I agree that she would look so much better in Vejas than air forces that she’s so obsessed with and thinks she’s so bloody cool, when we all know this couldn’t be further from the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh hi everyone! I’ve just come over from sophienas thread! Who is this woman? 😱 I’m going to have a little look

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.