Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for her phone to not be delivered on stop 49, but stop 50 instead resulting in a kick off and complaint number 849190

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hoping her nail tech will “let her” have tortoiseshell 🙄
Stop being such a bleeping doormat! Tell your crappy nail tech what you want, that’s what you’re paying her for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep going to the same nail place when they always look rubbish after a couple of weeks?

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep going to the same nail place when they always look rubbish after a couple of weeks?
Because it’s a bestie that does it and she gets discounts for promoting her on her gram….allegedly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a quick nosey - I’m mortified by the pair of them. Can you imagine sitting in that Starbucks in hedge end making those videos whilst everyone can see you?!
That Sophiena looks an utter Chav. What is it with boss mummy having friends with weird mouths &/or bad teeth 😂😵💫
---
Who thinks Kelly is a secret tattler!? 👀 😆

View attachment 1983885
Kelly doing the lords work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Had a quick nosey - I’m mortified by the pair of them. Can you imagine sitting in that Starbucks in hedge end making those videos whilst everyone can see you?!
That Sophiena looks an utter Chav. What is it with boss mummy having friends with weird mouths &/or bad teeth 😂😵💫
---

Kelly doing the lords work!
Oh my days old soph won’t be happy with you calling out her local Starbucks!
She’s a full time legend you know (she always tells her minions she is) her ego is as big as her bloody gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she did a car announcement? what do you mean
She had her gender scan and then came out to the car with an envelope, Scott and Sienna were waiting as she had to go in on her own. She filmed them opening the envelope in the car.
---
Here you go:

292945A2-7B5B-49A9-A4DD-03CA2158427C.jpeg
1A44B5BC-2F03-4597-9FA9-79B5D9B4EFEA.jpeg
18BBB582-82BE-44DF-BDD3-AC2CB111E785.jpeg
0DFBD797-81A9-455F-82C6-4736200A9F60.jpeg
BBCEF621-CBB9-4EFF-8C70-B23821C77707.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I find it weird when someone doesn’t close their eyes for a kiss like that last picture - Scott doesn’t look like he’s really into kissing her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Scott doesn’t look like he’s remotely arsed about the gender reveal …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t worry Georgina the social media content creator superstar can’t be bothered with grammar either, sit back with a savvy b on any day that ends with a Y, wear your swishiest 90’s inspired skirt and come play Boss Bellend Bingo with us all 💃🏻
Thread title nomination: Come Play Boss Bellend Bingo

Side note, remember when Scott looked like a normal (ish) man? Now he's got a tribal tattoo (boak) and a full white supremacist viking wannabe beard. I bet he posts on Facebook about freeing Andrew Tate and calls himself Top G in the mirror

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone getting her name wrong calling her georgia have to be tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title nomination: Come Play Boss Bellend Bingo

Side note, remember when Scott looked like a normal (ish) man? Now he's got a tribal tattoo (boak) and a full white supremacist viking wannabe beard. I bet he posts on Facebook about freeing Andrew Tate and calls himself Top G in the mirror
This killed me!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.