Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she fancies her own brother 🥴 I wouldn’t say his ugly, but he definitely isn’t as good looking as she always goes on about. Can just tell he has a tit attitude and personality

Reactions: 12
I swear she fancies her own brother 🥴 I wouldn’t say his ugly, but he definitely isn’t as good looking as she always goes on about. Can just tell he has a tit attitude and personality
I really think this too!!! Ever since there was a photo by her bed of the 2 of them in some weird couple pose. I think she desperately wanted a bother clone as a partner and that’s one of the reasons she bigs up ugly NonScottie and climbs on her brothers shoulders in a bikini at every opportunity 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you heard his voice? Its like an over the top posh boy voice. Considering she sounds common as muck do you think it's put on.
Major ick

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen her brother in London before as his office is near mine and he’s very attractive

Also no way would I be on my brothers shoulders in a bikini regardless of the situation, the thought of having my mini that close to his head makes me feel uncomfortable

• Haha
Reactions: 21
From yesterday and the look fantastic box is today. Considering how much she’s gone on and on and on about glossy box, surprised she’s cancelled it but I guess people aren’t using her code to get them free anymore 🙄
And I’m sorry to the culled, but if I had to see that RANCID photo then you do too 🤢🤮 absolute boke
0898C725-0B42-4F37-906A-0F61791322EE.jpeg
C71620B4-99BE-4AE4-85A1-26804AAB31DE.jpeg
A029BDF8-CB97-4CB4-ADCE-AEC2C736545C.jpeg
82ED5C79-2E48-4A40-9345-7D0151BD7F57.jpeg
F57009BF-45AF-4E2F-BACE-42BA4924E914.jpeg
5F65439D-8689-4C56-A848-5CF0C31EFE08.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m sure this new box will have a code to share with better commission for her and that’s why she’s switched 🙄

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice she seems to be posting less the more she is being spoken about on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t see the hype with April, she just bleaches the duck out of everyone’s hair

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.