Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my children were that age I made sure that our celebrations were fun for them too, so us adults would be spending it in a play gym or the cinema getting pleasure out of the kids having fun. It’s a good thing she goes to nursery otherwise she wouldn’t interact with children her own age really.
I see what you mean about her address being visible on the medication. When you look at where she lives on Google maps she lives close to a farm park, play gym and the coast! Such a shame, I’d be at the seaside most weekends with the family, are they lazy or just selfish putting their own needs first?🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t have a problem with a 3 year old staying up and seeing in the New Year if they were at home and wanted to stay up on that odd occasion, but it’s the drink that worries me. I went out and got absolutely disgusting last night and now I feel dead. I don’t have children yet but there is absolutely no way could I deal with a child like this 😂 I can’t even drive yet if something was to happen. Do you think because she drinks daily it doesn’t affect her?

Reactions: 8
Took me about 5 mins to find her house on zoopla, she needs to be more careful with what she puts on insta

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Took me about 5 mins to find her house on zoopla, she needs to be more careful with what she puts on insta
Considering she’s so secretive about where she works I’m shocked she’s been so lax about her personal information whilst attention seeking. Anyone remember when she was near the end of her pregnancy with Sienna and posted a photo of the birthing suite of her hospital and asked people not to mention the name of the hospital if they knew for privacy. Like the paps were going to rock up as she was leaving 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone must remember when she was pregnant and said she was craving ice lollies then someone that followed her rocked up to her house with a box. She said it was scary how someone she didn't know knew where she lived and now shes done this?! All I can think is that shes hoping people will send her freebies again?! Perhaps she wants to get back into #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love her to open up to followers again. Just to watch.
I can’t help thinking all the cryptic posts were a run up to the big NYE speech to gain her more sympathy! As sad as it is...a miscarriage is not something to use for content!
And poor sienna! What did they do New Years? Can you imagine the attention she would get if there was a new kid on the block.... iPad would be out even more than it is already!

• Heart
this year will be the year of the stalker lol. A faked stalker too! Mini column in the daily mail with a proper compo face on.
#thanksnowkidscrying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone must remember when she was pregnant and said she was craving ice lollies then someone that followed her rocked up to her house with a box. She said it was scary how someone she didn't know knew where she lived and now shes done this?! All I can think is that shes hoping people will send her freebies again?! Perhaps she wants to get back into #gifted
Probably hoping people will send her flowers and cards

Reactions: 3
For those that looked up the address- please tell me she lives in a “normal” new build estate and she has another chip in her “posh totty” illusion 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’d rather not talk about the ins and outs of their relationship for the sake of her privacy. She works hard, keeps her life simple and is very outdoorsy. Massively involved with the scouts and is all about basic family values. Doesn’t give a damn about her hair colour or nails. Her sole focus is the kids and showing them what truly matters in life - family. Shes not a fan of social media and only fairly recently allowed Logan access to it.

There was a time when she feared the children would be identified by BMs followers teenage kids and made an easy target for bullying.
I’ve always been baffled by her power posting of her step children. I won’t even put my partner’s children pics on my SM. I don’t like their mother however, I respect her as the mother of his children. Also, SM isn’t safe for children to be paraded on by Tom, dick and Sally - take note BM! (I’ve nearly replaced bowel movement with boss mummy at work when noting BM) 😂

Reactions: 6
I’d love her to open up to followers again. Just to watch.
I can’t help thinking all the cryptic posts were a run up to the big NYE speech to gain her more sympathy! As sad as it is...a miscarriage is not something to use for content!
And poor sienna! What did they do New Years? Can you imagine the attention she would get if there was a new kid on the block.... iPad would be out even more than it is already!
She definitely waited to announce it for that big NYE speech. It is very sad. As are all miscarriages. Truly heart breaking. Thing is she feeds off the sympathy and drama being such a narcissist. While you're in hospital recovering from the worst time of your life, I suspect the last thing you do is take photos of it for social media. Seems so crazy to take photos of your hospital stockings and cannula. As well as the private info. She's insane and thinks she's a real life celebrity.

She does I swear she only wants another baby for some sort of influencer deal as come on she is the least maternal person I've ever met and has said numerous times can't afford one more child. She will beback on the Ads again soon enough

Reactions: 3
She definitely tried to sneak her address onto her stories to get cards and flowers from her followers? There is no other reason for that pathetic squiggle????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.