Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The extremely sad and wouldn’t wish it on anyone but maybe she might make some lifestyle changes from it. Also the confidential notes she’s posted which you can see every single detail down to address and that she had a missed miscarriage and was back in with endo 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just wish she’d keep some things private

Reactions: 4
It’s awfully sad! Can’t deny that.
but she just a picture of her hospital notes with a teeny squiggle but you can still read it. Just no need is there really. But I do feel sorry as miscarriages are awful especially if you have complications afterwards. I was ill for months and ended up in hospital twice. Didn’t post anything on SM though Not many people knew either lol
It’s very sad. We all deal with things differently. I had a loss on holiday at 9 weeks, I haven’t even told my Mum. Different strokes for different folks. Saying that, I did not play guess who on bloody social media either.

Reactions: 3
Her entire address, everything. Fgs BM. Looks like ‘thickened endometrium’? I do feel sad for her, wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but she is just such an attention seeker it almost takes away from the sympathy which is awful tbh.

Reactions: 5
Silly woman posting her address on her stories for the world to see, it’s not hard to look up on maps and see exactly where she lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So so silly! Type it into google and you can see everything down to how much she paid for her house! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you do that??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
New thread title?!?!

it beggars belief, Georgie’s seeking attention for her grief, but jeez have you seen them teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker. I use to really like Boss Mummy but I really can’t understand some of her choices especially in regards to parenting. We went out last night for a few drinks. We went at 4pm so my little ones routine wasn’t too disrupted. We also went to a pub that had a kids play area and after 2 drinks we came home and put my little one to bed. I couldn’t drink more than 2 as I was worried about my little one needing me and me not being able to do help properly. I just don’t get how she drinks so regularly and doesn’t think about the consequences. Different strokes for different folks and all that but I just find it crazy! Oh and she’s clearly drinking on strong antibiotics which again is crazy! I definitely also wouldn’t put so much information on social media about a hospital stay!

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker. I use to really like Boss Mummy but I really can’t understand some of her choices especially in regards to parenting. We went out last night for a few drinks. We went at 4pm so my little ones routine wasn’t too disrupted. We also went to a pub that had a kids play area and after 2 drinks we came home and put my little one to bed. I couldn’t drink more than 2 as I was worried about my little one needing me and me not being able to do help properly. I just don’t get how she drinks so regularly and doesn’t think about the consequences. Different strokes for different folks and all that but I just find it crazy! Oh and she’s clearly drinking on strong antibiotics which again is crazy! I definitely also wouldn’t put so much information on social media about a hospital stay!
I agree. Went went out to eat at 3 but had my
Kids back for their dinner at 5pm, bath and bed. Normal routine for them. I get some families don’t have a routine but I don’t think I 3 year old should be up seeing in the new year .

Reactions: 8
I think she’s very much a - child should fit in to my life type of parent.
Not a person who would adapt to having a child and changing her lifestyle.
Unfortunate for sienna really and her in the long run because if sienna grows up and has a child and she turns out with normal standards she will most likely look back and think wtf!
I know I do with some of my parents choices!
I’m like wtf were you thinking!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.