Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things....

To be entirely fair to BM, Hannah reposted her birthday message/ photo collage on her stories so not completely ignored!

Those boots are the most hideous things I’ve ever seen! Why would you want to show the back of them when they look like they’re choking your legs?

And then to brag about the fact that your husband offered to get down on the floor to take a photo of said back of boots! I would not brag about that! Shame is what I would feel!

The angel wings of the Christmas tree? Again enough with the cryptic tit! We’ve all moved on and no longer care! So either come out and talk about it or shut up! I’m actually sure people who know her and what happened think the same, or at least they cringe about the crap she keeps posting while being so secretive!

For someone who was giving us radio silence after the big event in her life we’ve had quite a lot of nonsense from her over the festive period!

Looking forward to the list of resolutions tomorrow and more ugly gym faces in the New Year!

I know the ex wife, absolute superstar of a mum, super involved in her community, has loads of friends and literally has the biggest heart possible.
What the hell did Scott do. He needs his head checked if he traded her in for bossbitch

Reactions: 4
What the hell did Scott do. He needs his head checked if he traded her in for bossbitch
Bet BM dug her claws in so he didn’t have a choice, she is younger than him too so maybe he was swagged by her parents big house and a bit of young totty!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d rather not talk about the ins and outs of their relationship for the sake of her privacy. She works hard, keeps her life simple and is very outdoorsy. Massively involved with the scouts and is all about basic family values. Doesn’t give a damn about her hair colour or nails. Her sole focus is the kids and showing them what truly matters in life - family. Shes not a fan of social media and only fairly recently allowed Logan access to it.

There was a time when she feared the children would be identified by BMs followers teenage kids and made an easy target for bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d rather not talk about the ins and outs of their relationship for the sake of her privacy. She works hard, keeps her life simple and is very outdoorsy. Massively involved with the scouts and is all about basic family values. Doesn’t give a damn about her hair colour or nails. Her sole focus is the kids and showing them what truly matters in life - family. Shes not a fan of social media and only fairly recently allowed Logan access to it.

There was a time when she feared the children would be identified by BMs followers teenage kids and made an easy target for bullying.
She sounds lovely and nice to see the kids have that type of influence when they are at home.
She couldn’t be any more different to BM then and gotta be honest, I wouldn’t want my kids plastered on her car crash Instagram either!

Reactions: 9
What annoys me is when she says “I didn’t make them but I helped shape them” regarding Logan and Ella. But she has had duck all into DJ with shaping those kids. That’s down to their mum and maybe Scott! Don’t ever try take some credit for that. I’d be seething if I was the ex wife

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Believe me when I say the only person responsible for shaping Ella and Logan is their mother. Logan is now off doing his apprenticeship and she is so proud of him! Again all down to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Have to say I did have a little look at her Facebook when her name was posted here and thought she looked like a lovely woman.

I had a stepmum who’s like BM and a wonderful Mum and kids aren’t stupid, we can tell the difference.

I’d be absolutely fuming though if someone was constantly posting my kids to thousands of people. Even if that person was my husband’s new wife. Fair play to here for still allowing them to have a relationship with them despite this!

Reactions: 6
Mentioned her miscarriage and readmission to hospital, complete with pics of her feet in compression socks and a canula in her arm in her story.

• Wow
  • Sick
It’s awfully sad! Can’t deny that.
but she just a picture of her hospital notes with a teeny squiggle but you can still read it. Just no need is there really. But I do feel sorry as miscarriages are awful especially if you have complications afterwards. I was ill for months and ended up in hospital twice. Didn’t post anything on SM though Not many people knew either lol

• Sad
It’s awfully sad! Can’t deny that.
but she just a picture of her hospital notes with a teeny squiggle but you can still read it. Just no need is there really. But I do feel sorry as miscarriages are awful especially if you have complications afterwards. I was ill for months and ended up in hospital twice. Didn’t post anything on SM though Not many people knew either lol
Exactly the same with me too - I was in and out of hospital for 2 weeks. Hardly anyone knew and I didn’t feel any need to put anything on social media. She’s such an attention seeker!
I am sorry for your loss - hopefully we have more luck in 2020.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.