Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 67686
Hannah has replied to every comments but Georgies 🤣
Wow she really ha just ignored her comment 😂 At least Hannah takes the time to like and acknowledge her followers comments...it’s called manners Georgie!

These must be for tattle benefit, she can't honestly like these, thst are a prank surely
Is it for comic relief do you think?? Is she looking for sponsorship, cos I’ll give her £20 for the shame of wearing them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shame her lovely toned legs she works so hard for at the gym leak over the sides of the boots!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Shame her lovely toned legs she works so hard for at the gym leak over the sides of the boots!
Her legs are trying to escape the humiliation of being out in public in those boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Calm down guys! She can’t help it can she?! She’s pissed all the time it can’t be easy dressing yourself with a foggy head 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

4080CBCD-D0C5-4824-BB60-7954C64AD2A7.png

Behold the infamous wardrobe.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
So in her latest story she’s panned in on angel wings on the tree.. part of me hopes for a set of stories with detail because this alluding to a situation is infuriating me more. She’s seeming like the biggest attention seeker ever - if you want to keep it private don’t say a thing don’t give half a story, it makes no logical sense other then for a sympathy vote

Reactions: 9
View attachment 67744Another cryptic zoom in video on some angel wings......
She is such an attention seeker. She has to keep throwing in references to keep everyone’s attention as everyone with half a life doesn’t give a tit and has moved on. Either talk about it (like you blatantly want) or keep quiet. You can not have it both ways

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know the Ex-Wife???????
The ex wife convo has been mentioned before in past thread. Admin has asked not to add her name or info as she has nothing to do with BM or tattle life. Someone posted full on full name, address, what she did for a leaving and admin deleted it - which is fair enough, why should the ex be dragged into it and her private details shared

• Wow
Reactions: 6
New to the thread, I'm normally on the mrs Hinch thread! I do miss this car crash mind!I got blocked from commenting on her post once saying "thought you couldnt drink on antibiotics" fair play to her she did replying saying the dr said I could 🤣

• Haha
I know the ex wife, absolute superstar of a mum, super involved in her community, has loads of friends and literally has the biggest heart possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.