Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion a lot of politicians spend their time backstabbing each other and milking the gravy train rather than doing what they were elected for.
The few decent ones will probably bugger off eventually as they can't support what passes for politics nowadays, where honour is a dirty word.

Reactions: 8
I want him in. I think it will lead to the Tories imploding further and doing even more damage their party. Short-term pain for long-term gain.
The only problem with that is the people it will hurt along the way. I guess it might be ok if you earn well above average, are not disabled, etc. The rest of us - we're fucked every which way.

Reactions: 9
1666462253052.png

Why the duck would anyone release this as an image of someone who some loonies want to have as their next leader?? o_O o_O o_O

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He doesn't look well. Bit insensitive to ask but would he get a state funeral 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
He doesn't look well. Bit insensitive to ask but would he get a state funeral 🤔
He's a disgraced former PM. Let his pal Zelensky fork out for fancy funeral in Ukraine as he's so loved there?

View attachment 1670222

Why the duck would anyone release this as an image of someone who some loonies want to have as their next leader?? o_O o_O o_O
This is the only person-allegedly- who can lead the Tory party....Says it all really.

His hands look remarkably smooth though....He's never done any washing up..Just rinsing perhaps?

Reactions: 6
Who posted it?
Pretty sure it was that rampaging fascist 30P Lee Anderson.

I don't think even he would have the gall to actually run for PM...

A reminder of Johnson's MO for those politicians with selective amnesia
Oh he’d have the bloody gall all right. As long as he thought he’d win.
He started trying to shoehorn his female “friends” into jobs waaay before Jennifer Arcuri turned up.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Nah, it looks like he's in an office? maybe an office at Heathrow I suppose.

"So Carrie, what first attracted you to the multiple shagger Boris Johnson?" RIP etc

Reactions: 5
He's probably been taken aside and accused of entering the UK under false pretences?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope this turns out to be media whipped up nonsense because I cannot fathom how Boris thinks running for PM again is in any way appropriate. I feel so strongly about it that if I physically had the spare time, I might be driven to protest. With a placard. As it is I'll probably have to settle for signing a petition or similar whilst quashing bubbling rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 5