Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does show up all the weaknesses in the (lack of) constitution though, which has basically depended on holders of the PM's office being 'thoroughly decent chaps', wanting the best for Britain and respecting the rules. Obviously Johnson is indecent, incompetent and self serving and the whole of government is wobbling dangerously. The UK needs to get something in place quickly to stop people like him having too much power.

Reactions: 6
Biggest ever list of post-PM knighthoods including one for 'dear' Stanley - lecherous oaf that he is. Apples/trees comes to mind.

Reactions: 4
John Crace’s Parliamentary sketch, which spells things out even for the terminally dim…

Ever since the news broke last Thursday that Labour had offered Gray a job, the Tories have been spitting tacks. Many, like the increasingly spectral Jacob Rees-Mogg, were convinced this was a stitch up. That Starmer and Gray had plotted through lockdown to remove Boris Johnson.

Stop to think this one through a minute. For this to be true, Starmer and Gray would have had to have arranged the parties and somehow made Boris attend them. And get people to photograph them. They had also managed to encourage people to throw up in bins, have sex in cupboards and play Abba loudly in the No 10 flat. Quite the act of coercive control.

All that was then needed was for someone to blow the whistle and for Gray to manoeuvre herself into a position where she would be given the job of investigating the parties. Then she would have to write a report that even the Tories felt went soft on Johnson, as it ignored half the parties he attended, and then rely on 60 ministers subsequently resigning on another matter to force Boris out of No 10. It was all totally mad. A conspiracy theory for the ages. Which is why it appealed to so many Conservative MPs. And Johnson.

Reactions: 8
Is he really going to care if he gets a slapped wrist?

Id of thought he's quite happy earning more than every single other MP combined.

I can hear his disgusting voice at the cttee now... I may have to turn it off, although I do want to know how much he wriggles. But I suspect I may need to see the transcript to actually see if he's making any sense at all. twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised he's playing the Stupid card. So busy running the country and seeing us through covid but he's so stupid that he has to be told what he can or cannot do even though he signed off those rules with an x marks the spot.

It's The Boris Johnson Show..........again.

It's the yes I did mislead etc but I didn't mean to! Oh well that's OK then isn't it 😭

• Haha
It's weird seeing him so focused and on the detail. Maybe he wouldn't have been such an unsustainable PM if he'd done this while in the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've been out for a very muddy walk with the dog. Thank god for Beth Rigby on Sky News, every time they cut to her there's some kind of analysis at least. I hope he's having a really horrible time!

Reactions: 2