Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I think you’re being wildly optimistic. You do understand that the Prime Minister at a time of an unprecedented energy crisis, inflation going through the roof and the clusterfuck of Brexit is Miss Pork Markets?
I hope her first meeting is with the Tea Sock

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got to say with priti patel and nadine dorries resigning has cheered me up slightly off you both duck 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see the television news channels are having palpitations over the change in PMs. John Kay on the BBC is like an excited Jack Russell.
Journalism is poor these days but I guess it reflects the state of our democracy.

Reactions: 6
Got to say with priti patel and nadine dorries resigning has cheered me up slightly off you both duck 🤣😂
And me, but then I think it might be a case of better the devil you know. She’ll be replaced by Braverman who’s even worse, just a bit less thick.

Reactions: 3
And me, but then I think it might be a case of better the devil you know. She’ll be replaced by Braverman who’s even worse, just a bit less thick.
Yeah when that got revealed i was no longer happy think id rather have patel back braverman is a right cow just have this sense of incoming doom could be my anxiety trying to play tricks om me but cant seem to shake it

Reactions: 2
Wish people would shut up about another GE its the least of our worries and with keir being leader of the opposition tories will get back in anyway and seen a comment on fb under sky news or bbc saying let the people decide we did in 2019 😂 i feel we need to concentrate on getting through this winter and out the other side before even thinking about a GE

• Wow
Reactions: 6
they've had to move her inaugural speech indoors due to heavy rain. doesnt seem like a good omen to me

• Haha
So Kwasi will be living next door to Liz.

By Christ is that husband of her's a right cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He wasn't lying there. Putin's handbook is the one that the Tories have been reading from for some years now.

• Haha