Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he ever had any intention of running again. It looks like he has quite a nice life travelling to all these lovely places, this was all for attention.

Reactions: 7
His serfs/sycophants will be having a hard time today reassuring him that he is still Top Dog and much loved by the Great British Public...

Rees Mogg will be clearing his desk along with Zahawi, Coffey and Cleverley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Taxi for Jacob!

Boris has been offered Special Envoy for the Bermuda Triangle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Rishi's good points:
He appears to be quite grown up
He can count.

Um, can't think of any more really, but I look forward to "hope every day", assuming he doesnt just mean hoping he doesnt get the bum's rush in the next 45 days.

Reactions: 5
@MrMichaelSpicer
Just for the record, I've been in the same room as Suella Braverman and she is a thundering volcanic halfwit. She shouldn't be left alone near a toaster by herself never mind the home office.

Looks like Rishi's already bleeping up his new cabinet. Bodes well for us mere plebs, not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@MrMichaelSpicer
Just for the record, I've been in the same room as Suella Braverman and she is a thundering volcanic halfwit. She shouldn't be left alone near a toaster by herself never mind the home office.

Looks like Rishi's already bleeping up his new cabinet. Bodes well for us mere plebs, not.
'Good' to see this confirmed firsthand - she certainly seems to have the charm and intelligence of an angry wasp. Even Daily Mail comments are highlighting that it's the same old crowd, just in different roles. Deputy Dominic 'the sea was closed' Raab, ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sir Gavin is back as well... as Minister without Brains ..sorry Portfolio. Has he lost it already (the portfolio)?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Who are the other 99 on the list? All his children?
They’re more likely to be all the people he shagged while in office, the people who covered up for him, providers of brown envelopes full of cash and assorted arse lickers.
On second thoughts that’s going to be way more than 99.

• Haha
Such a dark and depressing moment in British history that this twit was Prime Minister

• Angry
  • Sad