Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone watch tonight? FFS I am so not Ready for Rishi, fucker can't stop talking - and smirking. Liz Truss does very weird things with her hands and is vaguely robotic. Kemi and Tom both seem out of their depth, although that could be due to Rishi talking over everyone. Penny Mordaunt is um, physically imposing, if not mentally. Dear god, are these really the best??
The hands are fascinating to watch. Rishi does this tilt toward you with his hands, like he's giving you something. You're right about Truss. Lots of robotic chopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I’m not convinced Carrie is actually any better than Johnson. I think they suit each other.
She looks like a not very attractive horse.
She chose to inflict having Boris Johnson as a father on her children. Knowing his track record.
She’s clearly devoid of any kind of morality. She was banging him while his wife was receiving treatment for cancer and blowing him in his office.
She’s as revolting as he is.
Jennifer Acuri likened having sex with Johnson as having a bin bag of cold custard rolling on and off her. I have immense pity for poor Carrie.... 😏

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
You know that he when he's found guilty he'll do a Trump and say that the whole kangaroo court was rigged etc.
He's already saying that, essentially. I'm waiting for one of his supporters to start going on about "Natural Justice" in the house of commons again.

neroli

VIP Member
Boris' "Legacy" is fast unravelling.."Corruption, Corruption, Corruption". Leading the world in corruption and sleaze. Head Held High though...

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
It's weird seeing him so focused and on the detail. Maybe he wouldn't have been such an unsustainable PM if he'd done this while in the job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2