Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I’m not convinced Carrie is actually any better than Johnson. I think they suit each other.
She looks like a not very attractive horse.
She chose to inflict having Boris Johnson as a father on her children. Knowing his track record.
She’s clearly devoid of any kind of morality. She was banging him while his wife was receiving treatment for cancer and blowing him in his office.
She’s as revolting as he is.
Jennifer Acuri likened having sex with Johnson as having a bin bag of cold custard rolling on and off her. I have immense pity for poor Carrie.... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3

L3moning

VIP Member
You know that he when he's found guilty he'll do a Trump and say that the whole kangaroo court was rigged etc.
He's already saying that, essentially. I'm waiting for one of his supporters to start going on about "Natural Justice" in the house of commons again.

Reactions: 3

neroli

VIP Member
Boris' "Legacy" is fast unravelling.."Corruption, Corruption, Corruption". Leading the world in corruption and sleaze. Head Held High though...

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
It's weird seeing him so focused and on the detail. Maybe he wouldn't have been such an unsustainable PM if he'd done this while in the job.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Who posted it?
Pretty sure it was that rampaging fascist 30P Lee Anderson.

I don't think even he would have the gall to actually run for PM...

A reminder of Johnson's MO for those politicians with selective amnesia
Oh he’d have the bloody gall all right. As long as he thought he’d win.
He started trying to shoehorn his female “friends” into jobs waaay before Jennifer Arcuri turned up.

• Sick

neroli

VIP Member
What a shit show! What's going to happen next?
In fairness to Liz, she made Boris look like a really capable prime minister and that's a monumental achievement.
A capable PM who was judged not fit for office....on July 7th.

I honestly cant, tbh I mostly have my fingers over my eyes at the moment!
Can he nullify the Privileges Committee if he uses bribes/machinations to get them to drop the investigation?

Are you guys watching This England with Kenneth Branagh as Boris? It’s really good, and I suspect pretty true to the behind the scenes reallty. Carrie and Boris’ relationship seems like love but he’s very weak with his kids who never take his calls lol
I'm watching this...Very believable and best thing I've watched for ages.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I've been out for a very muddy walk with the dog. Thank god for Beth Rigby on Sky News, every time they cut to her there's some kind of analysis at least. I hope he's having a really horrible time!