Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
Indeed.
Judging by the disgusting state of him the morning after - dishevelled, appearing to have slept in his clothes and staggering about on the tarmac looking like he was going to vomit, it’s highly unlikely he’d remember what he or anyone else said. And if he did remember he’d lie.
To paraphrase someone, it’s not hard to imagine what a KGB agent first found attractive about the British Foreign Secretary.
But he's got all the Big Decisions right and the Ukrainians love him.Ad has anyone mentioned the vaccine rollout yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Oh well, only an hour til we learn our fate... poor Queen having to put up with Johnson and Truss/Sunak tomorrow. I think it will be Truss, can't decide whether it's a good thing because she'll fuck it up spectacularly and maybe we'll have a chance to get rid of the bastards sooner than expected. But the prospect of the damage she can/will do is terrifying.

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
Carrie kept that well hidden! Looks like you could see it at the Coronation, but I missed her arriving so didn’t see. No idea what she sees in Boris 🙈

neroli

VIP Member
Let's just hope that another deadly variant of Covid doesn't pop up in the near future. No Government will be able to order another lockdown.

PeteM

VIP Member
He wasn't lying there. Putin's handbook is the one that the Tories have been reading from for some years now.

• Haha

coolcat2022

VIP Member
I have it on good authority that Damian Aspinall and wife Victoria have split. Carrie J works at the Aspinall Foundation (well, not sure she actually works, but you know what I mean). Opportunity for Carrie perhaps??? after all her husband is on a downward trajectory... Damian is a serial shagger, but loaded, despite the Foundation's current financial precariousness.
Is this the same Damien Aspinall who was linked to Donna air?

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
How the hell does he make 270k+ to write
a column in the newspaper? Is that what the average columnist gets paid or just Boris' earnings?

neroli

VIP Member
No prizes for guessing who will get an honour in BJ's Resignation Honours Lists...I believe there are 2 lists?

Arise Dame Nadine...

• Sick

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hear ye 🔔 Hear ye 🔔
Johnson is also a cunt for voting Noe!
Conclusion: there is no good in this excuse for a man.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
The kettle thing is a classic example of the rich not understanding how expensive it is to be poor. Yes, buy a better kettle that costs £`10 more, it'll last longer and be cheaper to run. But if you haven't got that spare £10, because you have to feed/clothe your kids then that's it.

I think George Orwell possibly put this better than me.
Exactly. Its ridiculous. I have all but switched off my oven and am batch cooking everything in my Ninja foodi. But it cost £250. Luckily, I already had one. A new kettle would probably cost £40. I've bought the kids thermals for school at £10 a pack. We can afford to prepare, but if you havent got any other way of keeping warm and cooking, what are you going to do?