Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Are you guys watching This England with Kenneth Branagh as Boris? It’s really good, and I suspect pretty true to the behind the scenes reallty. Carrie and Boris’ relationship seems like love but he’s very weak with his kids who never take his calls lol
Nope but seen pics and Branagh is unrecognisable!

Reactions: 1

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Well he surely won't have that Daily Mail column for much longer, based on the dross he's been churning out.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
None of the MPs questioning him seem that competent. I wouldn't have thought it would be difficult to tie him up in lies. But they're all failing.

Rach88

VIP Member
Let’s be brutally honest, the Tories were never going to vote for an Asian man were they? I’m not talking about MP’s per se but the wider party who are mostly old gammons. Bet they were happy to take his furlough money though 🙄
I just said this to my dad i also think him bashing the government that he was every part off for their covid response etc yes it werent great and someone should speak up but dont think when your trying to win a leadership race within the party its the best idea to start criticising things well he has plenty of time to do that now

Ally Pally

VIP Member
People got covid more than once though? You would think that his health would have been compromised by a severe infection?
He didn't get long covid by the sounds of it and he did recuperate before going back to Downing Street. He's probably had covid since his first bout it's pretty impossible to avoid it these days.

neroli

VIP Member
I wonder how much the nursing staff on duty whilst he was there were compensated for their compliance?
---
makes me sick that he was allowed a ventilator when their was other people didn't get the option and were left to die!
Didn't he rally and narrowly avoid being intubated? Conveniently?

neroli

VIP Member
People got covid more than once though? You would think that his health would have been compromised by a severe infection?