Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

neroli

VIP Member
Well, the daughter was named after her dad's favourite hobby (Romy Iris).
I reckon this time around it will be Volodymyr regardless of gender (if that still exists in these enlightened times).

Alternatively Mendacia or Gropius?
---
Carrie has well and truly secured the bag for post-divorce.

She'll help him get all these book deals and speaking gigs then rinse him.

Carrie is the Power behind the Throne. He'll be a busted flush once she's finished with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just started watching the other night - really quite hard to tell what is fact and what is fiction!!

Just listening with one ear to Therese Coffey at conference - she really does have a lovely voice. (not listening to her actual words though so no idea what she's saying!)

Reactions: 1

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I wonder how much the nursing staff on duty whilst he was there were compensated for their compliance?
---

Didn't he rally and narrowly avoid being intubated? Conveniently?
It was touch and go at one point to intubate and he was really poorly, as much as I dislike the bag of custard he was genuinely unwell.

TheShire

Yes but Boris is making out Vlad has been completely cut off 🤷🏼‍♀️ while Britain stands strong the EU will bend to him , keep the stiff upper lip 🙄 Since when has Boris cared about people ? he partied his way through the pandemic while the rest of us were locked down he’s had numerous Russian backers over the years, are we now to believe he’s got a soft spot for the Ukrainians 🙄 ….Only goes to Prove Martin Lewis is taking flack for pointing out another government incompetency 🤷🏼‍♀️
He got one fine for having birthday cake between work meetings for a few mins. As did Sunak. He had drinks in the work garden with colleagues. I don't like the man but it's dishonest to say he was partying throughout lockdown. I doubt he was the only one that had cake between work meetings. He was in charge of a ship where he let it go out of control.

• Wow

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Doesn't surprise me - he caught an early variant and is carrying a whole extra person in his skin.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Anyone watch tonight? FFS I am so not Ready for Rishi, fucker can't stop talking - and smirking. Liz Truss does very weird things with her hands and is vaguely robotic. Kemi and Tom both seem out of their depth, although that could be due to Rishi talking over everyone. Penny Mordaunt is um, physically imposing, if not mentally. Dear god, are these really the best??

neroli

VIP Member

I reckon he's got the full house here? Enough to wreck Pope Francis' post op convalescence

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Ah so that's where this photo came from then (before it was photoshopped)

Dunno why she's popped up again all of a sudden

• Wow

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Anyone watch tonight? FFS I am so not Ready for Rishi, fucker can't stop talking - and smirking. Liz Truss does very weird things with her hands and is vaguely robotic. Kemi and Tom both seem out of their depth, although that could be due to Rishi talking over everyone. Penny Mordaunt is um, physically imposing, if not mentally. Dear god, are these really the best??
I haven't bothered watching, but do you think Rishi was panicking because he thought he'd walk it? I think he is likely to get through to the final two, but who knows what dunderhead the Tory members will inflict on us?

neroli

VIP Member
Is this the work of the Bring Back Boris cohort? Get Top Dog back behind the controls of that patriotic Typhoon by threatening the country with far worse...?

• Sick

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Carrie and the kids are out and about today, but no BoJo. There is another man with them, but apparently he's the chauffeur...

I guess she turned down the opportunity to go on his valedictory tour!

neroli

VIP Member
It's difficult to believe anything associated with him now, isn't it? I felt sorry for him at the time.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I thought This England was really good - would be wrong to say I 'liked' it but it really did bring back those mad times very effectively, and the juxtaposition of the death stats - reality vs quoted - was chilling.