Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Rishi in the lead, Mordaunt coming second at the mo. TBH I dont know which - of all of them - is the more frightening. IMO, anyone who has been in the BloJo cabinet is completely tainted, but then I dont get a vote.

All those resignations were too little too late.

Thankyou @Rach88 for doing the deed (so they say :ROFLMAO: )
Your welcome and absolutely I really fear for this country and for some reason I find rishi the worst of the lot that's just me but least hunt is out the race thank god but yes I'm scared

Reactions: 3

Lenniel

There's got to be a reason he's stepping down, any thoughts on what news is going to break
Thought it was because of the report from the standards committee saying he misled parliament and recommending a suspension long enough to potentially trigger a by-election.

Plus some of the resignation peerages were sent back to another committee to review especially Nadine as that would trigger a by-election so she resigned triggering a by-election.

Reverend

VIP Member
The Tory MP's European Reform Group (which was behind the overthrow of Teresa May) wanted every member to vote for Liz Truss.

They have already given notice that they don't want Mordaunt or Sunak as I don't think they can manipulate them as they could with Johnson and Truss. If Mordaunt or Sunak are elected, watch out for them rebelling from the start.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Got to say with priti patel and nadine dorries resigning has cheered me up slightly off you both fuck 🤣😂
And me, but then I think it might be a case of better the devil you know. She’ll be replaced by Braverman who’s even worse, just a bit less thick.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
No Latin yet...No Hasta La Vista, Baby.

Hope it's Goodnight Vienna. It bleedin' well should be. Farcical to give this Liar airtime.
---

When he starts smacking the table with his chubby paws he's getting pissed off.
and you know he is really rattled when starts rocking his chair its building up!

monga

VIP Member
I practically yearn for the days of John Major, the Grey Man. I dont want personality in politicians, just competence. (not sure Major was that competent, but you know...) Honesty and a commitment to the people would be good.
Those big blue underpants would always come in handy to pull over their head when things go wrong 😑

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
I wonder what attracted Carrie to this FUF with ever increasing amounts of power,money and influence as Mrs Merton would question?

Maybe she wanted a Cash and Carrie relationship for however long she could maintain his attention? 3 babies in quick succession to compete with all his secret progeny who will never be named and shamed? Get in the nannies and keep the brats at bay in the new country pile...

• Haha

Ennui

VIP Member
Wouldn't surprise me if he was throwing naked Bunga Bunga parties to celebrate coming out of hospital.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Wonderful. Another hairy baby to add to the (very large) collection. I wonder why every newspaper has a sidebar on 'how many children does Boris Johnson have?' :LOL:

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
The Poundland Thatcher is so thick she genuinely doesn’t understand how thick she is.
All the candidates are absolutely awful. I’ve never voted Conservative and never will, but despite disagreeing with pretty much everything they stand for, I’m sure they used to have a smattering of intelligent, decent human beings in their party. The current crop are the absolute barrel scrapings of humanity.
That’s exactly what my mum says - she never like Alec Douglas Hume but at least he didn’t seem to be wrecking the country just for the fun of it.