Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
Wow - what a load of old cobblers, re-hashing a bunch of articles about something that's already been written to death. Bet the bit about it being used by other MPs is made up.

Reactions: 2

L3moning

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if his show gets stupidly good viewing figures for GB News, at least initially.

• Angry

neroli

VIP Member
Carrie kept that well hidden! Looks like you could see it at the Coronation, but I missed her arriving so didn’t see. No idea what she sees in Boris 🙈
That pair are used to keeping things well under wraps..God knows what ghastly name he/she will be lumbered with.

neroli

VIP Member
Sir Gavin is back as well... as Minister without Brains ..sorry Portfolio. Has he lost it already (the portfolio)?

• Angry
  • Sick

neroli

VIP Member
He's in his element with pond life.

RIP Donny. You're saved being reared by a quackpot.

• Haha
I still find it hard to believe we are in a situ where Liz fucking Truss is likely to become PM. It’s a dystopian world out there.
Never have I had a preference for a Conservative PM (as in when chosing between them when forced. I'm not a Con voter) but I do now and it isn't her.

Rach88

VIP Member
And me, but then I think it might be a case of better the devil you know. She’ll be replaced by Braverman who’s even worse, just a bit less thick.
Yeah when that got revealed i was no longer happy think id rather have patel back braverman is a right cow just have this sense of incoming doom could be my anxiety trying to play tricks om me but cant seem to shake it

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm nodding off. No Latin yet as far as I know.
He's so used to spin this is wee buns for him.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
If he had been a pleb he wouldn't have been anywhere near ICU. He'd have been told to take paracetamol and stay at home.

If he had been that badly affected he would have been terrified of Covid and appreciated its deadly threat to life. He clearly continued to be blase about it and slow to act.
Bearing in mind that a witness at the Covid enquiry testified that Johnson suggested that he should be injected with the virus on tv

And asked scientists if Covid could be cured with a hairdryer

I’d say blasé covers it. I really think they should have let him do it.

• Heart