Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to say - I NEED THE SCOOOP PLEASE!! Twitter are saying he's clearly left for someone else but that's all I can find!
I can’t believe he’s left her for someone else. Surely there can’t be two people desperate enough to shag Gove.
However, the rumour mill leads me to think he’s dumped the sister for another mister.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe he’s left her for someone else. Surely there can’t be two people desperate enough to shag Gove.
However, the rumour mill leads me to think he’s dumped the sister for another mister.
That's just come up now as well.............. I have to say I thought him and Vile were the perfect match made in hell so a bit shocked at the split. Who gets all the taxpayer funded soft furnishings I wonder?

Reactions: 3
Yes, my reliable source is saying the special advisor is most definitely not female

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You'll have to go into detail about how she shagged her way into a job.

I didn't say they were. I said she shouldn't be pointing fingers. People in glass houses etc
What glass house? She was the first black female MP so actually she's shattered the glass ceiling there. She's a wildly popular local MP that turns over a high majority at every GE. The abuse she puts up with is truly abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is indeed very well liked in her constituency, being friendly and approachable.

• Heart
She is indeed very well liked in her constituency, being friendly and approachable.
Yep, I had the pleasure of campaigning alongside her and members of her CLP who not only think highly of her but were also very protective towards her. There aren't many people that feel that way towards their local MP.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
What glass house? She was the first black female MP so actually she's shattered the glass ceiling there. She's a wildly popular local MP that turns over a high majority at every GE. The abuse she puts up with is truly abhorrent.
The glass House of sleaze. She's bringing up sleaze yet has been involved in sleaze herself and that's was what I was specifically commenting on not, race gender or popularity.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But you haven't specifically commented on it.

What exactly are you referring to?

Reactions: 6

The glass House of sleaze. She's bringing up sleaze yet has been involved in sleaze herself and that's was what I was specifically commenting on not, race gender or popularity.
[/QUOTE]
Is this your impression of BJ during Question Time????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.