Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's got Cummings/Gove master of the dark arts written all over it. Unsurprisingly, leaked by The Sun in a proper old fashion tabloid sting. Very suspicious. Murdoch is doing his absolute best here. Unfortunately, nothing is working as the general public may loathe Cummings more than Wancock. I bleeping despair.
The Tories have an 80 seat majority. The whole government could be sacked and they will just be replaced by other Tory MP's. It wont make any difference until 2024, when this will all be forgotten and in all probability, Labour would have either imploded completely or still be stumbling along like a half dead corpse of a party, bed blocking the position of Official opposition. I will fall off my chair in shock if they manage to do what they should have done years ago and form a coalition with other parties on the left on a PR ticket because PR will he the end of them and they know it.

Reactions: 14
The Tories have an 80 seat majority. The whole government could be sacked and they will just be replaced by other Tory MP's. It wont make any difference until 2024, when this will all be forgotten and in all probability, Labour would have either imploded completely or still be stumbling along like a half dead corpse of a party, bed blocking the position of Official opposition. I will fall off my chair in shock if they manage to do what they should have done years ago and form a coalition with other parties on the left on a PR ticket because PR will he the end of them and they know it.
A lot can still happen between now and 2024. God knows it's entirely possible they could still be ballsing up the Covid situation! There will be more sleaze, that goes without saying. But how will the general public react to it?

Reactions: 5
A lot can still happen between now and 2024. God knows it's entirely possible they could still be ballsing up the Covid situation! There will be more sleaze, that goes without saying. But how will the general public react to it?
I dont think much of the public care about affairs. Its the other stuff in the Hancock case that piss people off.

Reactions: 9
I dont think much of the public care about affairs. Its the other stuff in the Hancock case that piss people off.
Well, he's been found guilty of breaking the law amongst a myriad of other horrific things this year. But it's the affair that was the final straw. Why is that?

Reactions: 4
Well, he's been found guilty of breaking the law amongst a myriad of other horrific things this year. But it's the affair that was the final straw. Why is that?
Personal embarrassment, most likely. Bear in mind that he seems to have resigned of his own free will rather than being pushed.

i cant believe the general apathy that surrounds all the sleaze, perhaps its to do with all the lockdowns etc, and people losing interest,and the will to get fired up about anything?

i cant believe the general apathy that surrounds all the sleaze, perhaps its to do with all the lockdowns etc, and people losing interest,and the will to get fired up about anything?
It's always been the same, I think. People care less about sex scandals than the media think.

It's always been the same, I think. People care less about sex scandals than the media think.
Possibly............. Paddy Ashdown being a good example who fessed up and said the matter was between him and his wife. The problem with most sex scandals is that they go hand in hand with other issues - Wankcock being a perfect example. Corruption and rule breaking. Same with BJ and his using public funds for 'technology lessons' or whatever.

Reactions: 10
sorry when I said sleaze I meant all of the financial sleaze! Its unreal the amount of corruption surrounding this government, I dont give a toss who they shag, although again, it just shows what a bunch of untrustworthy wankers they all are...Gove is the latest giving out contracts to his mates apparently, although this has been overshadowed by hancocks schoolboy groping of his assistant-handy that

Reactions: 5
sorry when I said sleaze I meant all of the financial sleaze! Its unreal the amount of corruption surrounding this government, I dont give a toss who they shag, although again, it just shows what a bunch of untrustworthy wankers they all are...Gove is the latest giving out contracts to his mates apparently, although this has been overshadowed by hancocks schoolboy groping of his assistant-handy that
Gove has always been the one that genuinely worries me the most out of all of them. Definitely 'something of the night' about him.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but does anyone know if there is any truth in the Twitter rumours that Boris and Carrie are currently in Portugal on a mini-moon?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere but does anyone know if there is any truth in the Twitter rumours that Boris and Carrie are currently in Portugal on a mini-moon?
It said on the news that Hancock visited him at Chequers at the weekend to hand in his resignation....

Reactions: 2
Possibly............. Paddy Ashdown being a good example who fessed up and said the matter was between him and his wife. The problem with most sex scandals is that they go hand in hand with other issues - Wankcock being a perfect example. Corruption and rule breaking. Same with BJ and his using public funds for 'technology lessons' or whatever.
‘Paddy Pantsdown‘ was the famous News of the World headline😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think I've disliked an elected politician more personally and politically than Johnson. Not only do I want to see him roundly defeated at a General Election (although I think he would scarper if he knew he was going lose against Starmer) I want to see people knowing what he is really like and him relegated to being the pub bore that people smile politely at when they spout off and try to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.