Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The glass House of sleaze. She's bringing up sleaze yet has been involved in sleaze herself and that's was what I was specifically commenting on not, race gender or popularity.
[/QUOTE]
Wasn't her affair with Corbyn when both of them were Backbenchers? He had slim pickings to choose from for his shadow cabinet. Of course she was going to be in it. Most of the PLP refused to work with him!

Reactions: 1
Diane may well have slept her way into politics but as a black woman who's had relatively few scandals since, I'm willing to let it go.

Maybe she was strategic and knew it was one of her limited avenues into the role. Maybe it was coincidental as politicians made up the majority of her social circle.

Either way, she's proved her worth as an MP and cares for constituents. Unlike certain politicians who are committing political, legal and moral wrongs in real time.

Reactions: 11
Still waiting for @Blue pumpkin to enlighten us with their wisdom.

Diane may well have slept her way into politics but as a black woman who's had relatively few scandals since, I'm willing to let it go.

Maybe she was strategic and knew it was one of her limited avenues into the role. Maybe it was coincidental as politicians made up the majority of her social circle.

Either way, she's proved her worth as an MP and cares for constituents. Unlike certain politicians who are committing political, legal and moral wrongs in real time.
FFS, her and Corbyn were an item in 1979. Before either of them were MPs.

How the feck is that sleeping your way into politics? Even Mystic Meg wouldn't have been able to predict that Corbyn would become Labour leader back then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Still waiting for @Blue pumpkin to enlighten us with their wisdom.

FFS, her and Corbyn were an item in 1979. Before either of them were MPs.

How the feck is that sleeping your way into politics? Even Mystic Meg wouldn't have been able to predict that Corbyn would become Labour leader back then.
I dont think she did either. Her relationships were most likely happenstance and assuming she's where she is because of them diminishes her achievement as a Black woman. But I also don't know the political gossip.

And if she slept with a few people during her political career like that one poster suggests, its nothing like other politicians who have cheated on their sick wives, won't admit how many kids they have, attend sex parties, do drugs, take advantage of young staff, give their spouses and relatives jobs they're not qualified for, work their way up through connections without caring about people or having a clue how to run a country/constituency etc etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's abhorrent, isn't it?
I guess when you get away with the amount of deaths that he has already none of it really matters anymore. Our lives really don't matter to these people and it's depressing as hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I guess when you get away with the amount of deaths that he has already none of it really matters anymore. Our lives really don't matter to these people and it's depressing as hell.
Why do people keep voting for them,most people say it's because there's no alternative but couldn't we just give the alternative a chance?

Reactions: 10
It’s not actually manslaughter though is it?
The fact they are doing it intentionally must make it premeditated murder.
Very good point. It is truly horrific knowing that they are doing all of this deliberately. Let the bodies pile up........ again.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m loving the politicians cheering on the footballers. When you consider Kyle Walker had lockdown sex parties, Jack Grealish was seen drink driving on a few occasions, John Stones dumped his girlfriend and baby on the the street to house his mistress, they would fit in well with the Tory party- if only they could only write more than their names and read a pay check

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m loving the politicians cheering on the footballers. When you consider Kyle Walker had lockdown sex parties, Jack Grealish was seen drink driving on a few occasions, John Stones dumped his girlfriend and baby on the the street to house his mistress, they would fit in well with the Tory party- if only they could only write more than their names and read a pay check
Just like Hancock and Gove then 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just like Hancock and Gove then 😂😂😂😂
Exactly. 😂😂
the sad thing is though, if these lads hadn’t started earning millions and were on dodgy estates, the politicians would be deriding this behaviour as against all family values. But its ok because ‘lads’…..

Reactions: 6
😡
I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone more than I hate that fucker. I actually hate him more than Trump - probably because I have to live in the same country as him, and I still have hope that Trump is going to end up in an orange jumpsuit.
Of course he’s not wearing a mask. That would mean having some consideration FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CAR. But they are wearing masks to protect that fat, useless fuckhead.

And as for him trying to piggyback on the success of the England football team. A group of racially diverse, socially aware young men, most of whom came from really difficult backgrounds - if they weren’t famous footballers Johnson wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire. How bleeping dare he?
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😡
I don’t think I’ve ever hated anyone more than I hate that fucker. I actually hate him more than Trump - probably because I have to live in the same country as him, and I still have hope that Trump is going to end up in an orange jumpsuit.
Of course he’s not wearing a mask. That would mean having some consideration FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE CAR. But they are wearing masks to protect that fat, useless fuckhead.

And as for him trying to piggyback on the success of the England football team. A group of racially diverse, socially aware young men, most of whom came from really difficult backgrounds - if they weren’t famous footballers Johnson wouldn’t piss on any of them if they were on fire. How bleeping dare he?
AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH 😡
Yep, all of this. I bet he doesn’t even like or know the rules of football, it being the game of the great unwashed and all. There’s that famous footage of him taking part in a charity match where he rugby tackles a rival player ffs.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.