Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving the politicians cheering on the footballers. When you consider Kyle Walker had lockdown sex parties, Jack Grealish was seen drink driving on a few occasions, John Stones dumped his girlfriend and baby on the the street to house his mistress, they would fit in well with the Tory party- if only they could only write more than their names and read a pay check
They were slating them last week for taking the knee - now it's all 'candid' photos and 'it's coming home'.

Also, they've now left it to the utterly hopeless Shapps to come up with new ways to kill us off - relaxing HGV driver rules so they can presumably work all the hours God sends and no more quarantine from abroad. Best of luck to everyone.

The state of it!!! So much for that health kick he was on post-Covid hey? Those blackout drunk rumours seem to be more than just rumours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Tiktok is amazing, sometimes. 😂

Priti Patel is on point (idk how to add the video so the link should be good.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would be amazing if the players turned down the inevitable reception that Johnson will invite them to at 10 Downing St.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would be amazing if the players turned down the inevitable reception that Johnson will invite them to at 10 Downing St.
Do t thin that would happen, they would stand there grovelling and twitching in front of him.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
They probably all think he’s a complete twit like the rest of us.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the bloviating fatberg thinks about the announcement that the England team are going to donate a huge chunk of their prize money from the Euros to the NHS?
( And before anyone points it out, yes, I know they are all millionaires and can afford it, but that’s not really the point is it? )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what the bloviating fatberg thinks about the announcement that the England team are going to donate a huge chunk of their prize money from the Euros to the NHS?
( And before anyone points it out, yes, I know they are all millionaires and can afford it, but that’s not really the point is it? )
It's not the point at all, the NHS is not a charity. I hope that gesture brings shame on this government but you have to be human to feel shame.

Reactions: 11
He'll make some bumptious speech about what a marvellous gesture it is, then carry on feathering his own nest as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
A Guide to Johnson speak.
Northern Power house = tit hole places we tories have neglected and screwed over for years.
Moving forward = Let's not talk about all my duck ups.
Stay at home = unless you're a government advisor or my Health minister.
Control the virus = ignore the science.
Protect the NHS= privatise the NHS.
Clap for heroes = no decent payrise for people that have dug me out of a massive hole.
Levelling up= building a huge flat platform at the top of the pyramid to get even more of my tory mates up there.
Cautiously and Irreversibly.= whilst cautiously looking out for danger I will be heading towards it anyway regardless.

Brilliant oxymoron.. real translation ... blundering towards catastophe

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know how he has the bloody balls to condemn the racist abuse some of the England players are getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Best bit of the night was hearing that Farage got bottles of piss thrown at him when he arrived at Wembley stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he thought he could avoid saying it then he would.
Him and Patel and his backbench lunatics are responsible for a lot of this so they should bloody well own it. I see the lamentable Elphicke woman slating Marcus Rashford in a WhatsApp group when her husband had to step down because he is an ACTUAL SEX OFFENDER pretty much sums up England 2021.

Reactions: 12
I don't know how he has the bloody balls to condemn the racist abuse some of the England players are getting.
He has no bleeping shame at all. This country has always had its share of racists, but Johnson and his disgusting party has positively encouraged and emboldened the racism.
- Muslim women in the burka look like bank robbers and letterboxes
- “to any non-Muslim reader of the Quran, Islamophobia - fear of Islam - seems a natural reaction".
- he rewarded Zac Goldsmith’s racist abuse of Sadiq Khan by giving him a peerage
- he called black people “picanninies” with “watermelon smiles”
- he stated that Malaysian women only go to university to find themselves a husband
- he called gay men “ tank topped bum boys “
The guy is an utter piece of tit. Of course the absolute arseholes abusing Rashford, Sancho and Saka are responsible for what they are doing, but it’s hardly surprising they think they can when their Prime Minister is as much of a knuckle dragging degenerate as they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He has no bleeping shame at all. This country has always had its share of racists, but Johnson and his disgusting party has positively encouraged and emboldened the racism.
- Muslim women in the burka look like bank robbers and letterboxes
- “to any non-Muslim reader of the Quran, Islamophobia - fear of Islam - seems a natural reaction".
- he rewarded Zac Goldsmith’s racist abuse of Sadiq Khan by giving him a peerage
- he called black people “picanninies” with “watermelon smiles”
- he stated that Malaysian women only go to university to find themselves a husband
- he called gay men “ tank topped bum boys “
The guy is an utter piece of tit. Of course the absolute arseholes abusing Rashford, Sancho and Saka are responsible for what they are doing, but it’s hardly surprising they think they can when their Prime Minister is as much of a knuckle dragging degenerate as they are.
Still, illegitimating all, but one of your children, so your latest bit of skirt can have a cathedral wedding is still quite high of the cuntishness barometer.

Still, illegitimating all, but one of your children, so your latest bit of skirt can have a cathedral wedding is still quite high of the cuntishness barometer.
That's his own crappy private life tbh. What I care about is the people in this country who he has emboldened to be the absolute worst they can be.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's his own crappy private life tbh. What I care about is the people in this country who he has emboldened to be the absolute worst they can be.
True, but I should say that is how existence has been that the rules don;t apply to him, in both political and private life. He is the british trump, and people have been emboldened by what he does, and how he acts both personal and politically.

Reactions: 6
Yup.
Not to mention shagging the current Mrs while his then wife was undergoing treatment for cancer, the violinist, Jennifer Arcuri.
There is certainly an argument that his private life shouldn’t necessarily have any bearing on his ability to do his job, but in Johnson’s case there is a serious overlap between his public and private lives. Having a bit on the side is one thing, but giving the bit on the side public money is something else.
He thinks he can get away with it because he has, and he is. He’s been an incompetent, lying, useless bastard his whole working life - and has been rewarded by becoming Prime Minister. No wonder he continues to act like an utter tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.