Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been sacked himself for lying about an affair so there's no way he could do it. I suppose he could sack him for not following Covid rules but tbh they've all done so much worse what's the point?

A friend of mine thinks this may be a welcome distraction from the balls up and ongoing Brexit disasters.
Nicola Sturgeonis allegedly having an affair with an aide at the French embassy as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Would not surprise me in the slightest. Someone has been holding on to this footage for just the right moment.
I don’t see how Johnson can sack him.
He defended Cummings for the Barnard Castle drive/eye test.
He didn’t get the sack for banging Carrie behind his wife’s back.
He didn’t get the sack for shagging Jennifer Arcuri
He didn’t get the sack for giving Jennifer Arcuri OUR money.
He didn’t get the sack for the ‘alleged’ punch up with Carrie over the laptop.
And he didn’t get the sack for being a useless, incompetent, bloviating fucktard who has been personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people and has royally fucked this country up the arse.
It's got Cummings/Gove master of the dark arts written all over it. Unsurprisingly, leaked by The Sun in a proper old fashion tabloid sting. Very suspicious. Murdoch is doing his absolute best here. Unfortunately, nothing is working as the general public may loathe Cummings more than Wancock. I bleeping despair.

Reactions: 11
You'd think, what with having countries to run and all, they might be too busy? clearly not.

Reactions: 3
Apparently he won't sack Hancock as he is still sore over being fired himself by Michael Howard in 2007 when he was caught shagging Petronella Wyatt.

I should add the MH didn't fire him for the affair, he fired him for lying to him that it wasn't true.

Reactions: 4
Nicola Sturgeonis allegedly having an affair with an aide at the French embassy as well.
That one has been doing the rounds for years. I think if there was any truth in it there would have been front page splashes by now. The media aren’t exactly fans of Nic.

He's been sacked himself for lying about an affair so there's no way he could do it. I suppose he could sack him for not following Covid rules but tbh they've all done so much worse what's the point?

A friend of mine thinks this may be a welcome distraction from the balls up and ongoing Brexit disasters.
Its just a shame they’ve not thought of the spouses and kids caught up in the middle isn’t it?

• Heart
That one has been doing the rounds for years. I think if there was any truth in it there would have been front page splashes by now. The media aren’t exactly fans of Nic.
It's been doing the rounds far longer than any normal consulate appointment would be!

Hancock has also been rumoured to have been snagging his way around the NHS for the past few years too.

If he was to sack Hancock for moral bankruptcy he'd have to sack himself. So that's no going to happen is it.

Reactions: 8
I find it interesting people keep asking why she isn’t seeing Boris’ history as a giant red flag - her mother was her fathers mistress and after Carrie was born, he kept the both of them in a big expensive house while still stayed married to his first wife. She doesn’t have great martial role models and I wouldn’t be surprised if her parents encouraged her.
Coming to this late - sorry.
I think this is a very good point. Your childhood becomes ‘normalised’. My parentsdidn’t like each other but divorce wasn’t so accepted then. So my dad worked away then when that job finished he abd my mum had separate bedrooms and did nothing as a couple. When I look back on my failed marriage, I can see clearly that I repeated that exact pattern despite having had therapy.

Carrie will see her current position as completely legitimate, one of power and be comfortable with it. Which is a shame as he is unlikely to be as inclusive with her and their son as Carrie’s father was.

Reactions: 6
It's in Private Eye this week that the Pope wants an explanation from Cardinal Nicholls of how exactly Johnson was allowed to marry in Westminster Cathedral. The main reason being that someone who procures an abortion is automatically excommunicated and not allowed to take part in catholic ceremonies. I bet Johnson got someone to bung a few quid to get around it.

Reactions: 14
the answer is clear my fellow Liners-Line Of Duty obsessives

H is

drumroll

MATT HANCOCK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know what website but my husband just read out to me that Bawjaws was boffing SamCam.

If true, where did it all go wrong for her? David “Face like a freshly wanked cock” Cameron and “Sack of custard” Johnson.

• Wow
  • Haha
Don’t know what website but my husband just read out to me that Bawjaws was boffing SamCam.

If true, where did it all go wrong for her? David “Face like a freshly wanked cock” Cameron and “Sack of custard” Johnson.
If that's true she officially has the worst taste of any woman alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't see it myself but I do think he was chasing Cummings' wife before they got married.

Reactions: 1
I thought the specific rumour was that she was shagging the (female) French Ambassador?

And, aside from that, rumours about Sturgeon liking women aren't new, based on what people have said.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought the specific rumour was that she was shagging the (female) French Ambassador?

And, aside from that, rumours about Sturgeon liking women aren't new, based on what people have said.
Yes, agreed. I have a friend who is straight but for some reason attracts lesbians like bees to a lavender bush. She's met Nicola Sturgeon a few times and says she definitely got the feeling she was being discreetly checked out when I asked her about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.