Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I hope Boris gets the picture as The Sun are not alone in going after him. We demand next month to go back to pre March 2020 life no more rules, no need to show your health records to get in anywhere and people talking personal responsibility for their own actions.
We are where we are with people not doing the latter. They're the selfish dicks.

With a third of people who have died from the Indian/Delta variant having been fully vaccinated, who knows where this will all go?

If the NHS is overwhelmed, there is no other choice but to go back into lockdown.

Reactions: 5
We are where we are with people not doing the latter. They're the selfish dicks.

With a third of people who have died from the Indian/Delta variant having been fully vaccinated, who knows where this will all go?

If the NHS is overwhelmed, there is no other choice but to go back into lockdown.
Millions of people are fully vaccinated and hardly anyone has passed away because of the Indian variant. It's the job of the government not us to protect the NHS by closing the borders and investing in it. We cannot keep locking down forever.

Reactions: 11
The problem is they are all hopeless. What’s the point in replacing one clueless hole with another?
Another thing to be depressed about - there is literally no one left in the Tory party with any sense of decency so replacing any of them would be futile. As bloody awful as Teresa May was, I cringed when she was ousted because at least she appears to be a functioning adult human being even if she is terrible. The utter vaccuum we have with regards to leadership is so dangerous, especially now when we are in crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another thing to be depressed about - there is literally no one left in the Tory party with any sense of decency so replacing any of them would be futile. As bloody awful as Teresa May was, I cringed when she was ousted because at least she appears to be a functioning adult human being even if she is terrible. The utter vaccuum we have with regards to leadership is so dangerous, especially now when we are in crisis.
Johnson has kicked out the 'decent' tories like Ken Clarke, Rory Stewart, Dominic Grieve, David Gauke, etc. during the last parliament. In their place, the Brexit-drones have been introduced. Most, although well-educated (private school/grammar - Oxbridge/Russell group) are as thick as pigshit (i.e. Priti Patel / Matt Hancock).

• Angry
Reactions: 19
As if we needed telling that lawbreaking Hancock was hopeless but the fact him resigning or getting the sack looks unlikely is ridiculous.

This government is like a dysfunctional family. Loads of infighting and they all hate each other but get defensive when outsiders point out their toxicity.
The thing is about the right wing political class is that they will tit all over each other but when the chips are down, they have class loyalty. They absolutely will close ranks. The left will just tear themselves to pieces. It is a tragedy that so many working class people get hoodwinked by these arseholes and think they will be accepted into their ranks. Never going to happen.

The pencil-necked fuckwit Rees-Mogg has described Hancock as a successful genius.
Mind you, Rees-Mogg describes himself as a Christian, so he’s clearly not averse to talking utter bleeping bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pencil-necked fuckwit Rees-Mogg has described Hancock as a successful genius.
Mind you, Rees-Mogg describes himself as a Christian, so he’s clearly not averse to talking utter bleeping bollocks.
He's a christian, as in a tudor christian (wife behead in unfaithful, but allowed for men, etc. allowance to keep slaves etc.).

And Edwin Poots (DUP leader) has resigned after 20 days. Getting into bed with tories wasn't such a great idea was it lads?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He's a christian, as in a tudor christian (wife behead in unfaithful, but allowed for men, etc. allowance to keep slaves etc.).
Rees-Mogg is more 19th century than Tudor. Mostly because he's Catholic, and for a large part of that era that was, shall we say frowned upon.

Reactions: 3
Rees-Mogg is more 19th century than Tudor. Mostly because he's Catholic, and for a large part of that era that was, shall we say frowned upon.
Ah Henry VIII regarded himself as a catholic. However I do agree that Rees-Mogg gives the impression that he would like to bring back the workhouse.

Reactions: 10
I was never a fan of Theresa May when she was Prime Minister.
But I applaud her for saying this week that Covid will never go away, and we have to learn to live with it.
Sensible words finally.

Reactions: 8
Millions of people are fully vaccinated and hardly anyone has passed away because of the Indian variant. It's the job of the government not us to protect the NHS by closing the borders and investing in it. We cannot keep locking down forever.
It's the job of the government AND us.

We have a government who don't give a toss - who could have acted last February when it was clear what was coming. But they didn't. No point looking for accountability from a bunch of privileged spivs.

And they don't give a feck about the NHS. They are dismantling it. The only thing that's changed is that in the last few months, they're actually listening to the likes of Whitty et al.

Again, if the hospitals end up with high numbers of Covid patients being intubated for example, there is no other option but to have another lockdown.

Of course it's far from ideal - but right now, it's a race of vaccines against variants. And sod's law dictates that there'll probably be a variant that's resistant to vaccines.

Reactions: 16
We have a government who don't give a toss - who could have acted last February when it was clear what was coming. But they didn't. No point looking for accountability from a bunch of privileged spivs.
Yep, watching my New Zealand cousins on Facebook as they have continued to fill their restaurant to capacity throughout the pandemic (apart from a month at the start) has certainly focussed my mind on Johnson's performance.

And now he's going to risk letting 2500 UEFA hangers on come into the UK unchecked, just to keep the football supporters happy. Because god forbid we upset the red wall fans (or at least, that's how he sees northeners) :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
His other marriage is listed as dissolved on his marriage certificate
B4831510-EC03-4056-BF03-7A4ED10781F3.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I know piffle isn’t actually one of his middle names but it amuses me to think it could be.

It‘s Monday. I take my fun where I can.

• Haha
This is my safe space to rant but all I've got today is - same tit, different day.................

I'm laughing at Nicola Sturgeon calling on Johnson to sack Hancock... because of his affaire with his aide :LOL: :LOL: Pots and kettles come to mind eh?!

I'm laughing at Nicola Sturgeon calling on Johnson to sack Hancock... because of his affaire with his aide :LOL: :LOL: Pots and kettles come to mind eh?!
He's been sacked himself for lying about an affair so there's no way he could do it. I suppose he could sack him for not following Covid rules but tbh they've all done so much worse what's the point?

A friend of mine thinks this may be a welcome distraction from the balls up and ongoing Brexit disasters.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He's been sacked himself for lying about an affair so there's no way he could do it. I suppose he could sack him for not following Covid rules but tbh they've all done so much worse what's the point?

A friend of mine thinks this may be a welcome distraction from the balls up and ongoing Brexit disasters.
Would not surprise me in the slightest. Someone has been holding on to this footage for just the right moment.
I don’t see how Johnson can sack him.
He defended Cummings for the Barnard Castle drive/eye test.
He didn’t get the sack for banging Carrie behind his wife’s back.
He didn’t get the sack for shagging Jennifer Arcuri
He didn’t get the sack for giving Jennifer Arcuri OUR money.
He didn’t get the sack for the ‘alleged’ punch up with Carrie over the laptop.
And he didn’t get the sack for being a useless, incompetent, bloviating fucktard who has been personally responsible for the deaths of thousands of people and has royally fucked this country up the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.