Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reverend

VIP Member
The only reason they are in power is there is no decent alternative. And don’t say Labour, Christ we’d be bankrupt if they had been in power during this crisis.
Would we? The national debt has spiralled since the tories got in.

Reactions: 13

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
As a failed Catholic (Catholic mother, went to a convent boarding school etc) I have never ever understood the hypocrisy of the Catholic church. By some miracle, I managed to cast off the ever present Catholic Guilt at a very early age, but so many of my Irish cousins are still bound by it. In some ways it makes them very lovely people, but it also weighs them down. I like Pope Francis though, he seems like a reasonable and gentle man.

But Boris and Carrie getting married in Westminster Cathedral with their baggage? Fuck off!!

Reactions: 13

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Biden is POTUS, the "leader of the free world," whom we're supposed to have a "special relationship" with. I don't think he's all there, so it's down to whoever's working him from behind.
Leader of the free world my fucking arse. The special relationship is a joke.
This disaster has been coming for years. Biden may well have been the one to push the button ( wrongly imo) BUT the blame for the mess lies with many many more people - Trump, Obama, Johnson, Blair and both Bushes are more than equally culpable.
Bush junior and Blair were too busy thinking about how a spot of warmongering would help them win elections, to even consider the long term.
Johnson and Raab clearly had no interest in doing anything other than America’s bidding and clearly don’t give a shiny shit about the future of Aghanistan and it’s people.
Trump was the one who ‘negotiated’ with the Taliban, who facilitated the release of 5000 Taliban and their current leader without consulting the Afghan government. Not long ago Trump was bleating about the fact that HE, not Biden had started the withdrawal.
In the rush to ‘conquer’ Afghanistan did anyone actually think about an exit strategy, or any kind of strategic withdrawal?
Clearly not.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Merpedy

VIP Member
"The Cop26 climate summit is at serious risk of failure because countries are still not promising enough to restrict global temperature rises to below 1.5C, Boris Johnson has warned." (The Guardian)

The irony when his own party voted not to restrict dumping sewage into rivers and the sea, causing massive issues for the ecosystem which is vital to remove CO2

• Angry

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So todays winner of the Boris Johnson Racist Twat medal goes to James Gray, who managed to mix up Sajid Javid and Nadhim Zahawi ( admittedly they are both rampaging arseholes, but that’s still no excuse ).
According to Mr Gray “They all look the same to me.” THEY?

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick

Emerald37

VIP Member
I don't think it's as extreme as that. In my humble opinion all the options are terrible, but the Cons are the worst of the bunch with their current leadership.
I really don't get why Keir is seen as worse. He's am articulate intelligent decent man who may be slightly dull but people have seen the utter carnage a so called personality leader can do

I'm not necessarily anti Tory. There were a few decent ones like Ken Clarke and Churchills grandson Nicholas Soames and even Bojos brother Joe wasn't too bad but they have been driven away by the Ukip brigade. It's telling that Thatcher is seen a less extreme and the media are just a disgrace

Anyways888

He's at it again. Didn't he catch covid the first time by shaking hands and going maskless at hospitals? I would be really annoyed if my nan was in this hospital and Bozo rolled through.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

SeaWitch

Why not, he's worked more than anyone, had bloody covid,had a baby etc.
I'm just thankful we have him as PM, take a look at how other countries are doing!!!
Sorry im late to this….
I’ve read some funny shit on Tattle over the last year or so, but this is just hilarious 🏆

• Haha

Ennui

VIP Member
The sight of him launching himself into the sea like a whale in Hawaiian shorts, moobs akimbo and beer gut flapping was beyond humiliating. Being an international embarrassment is bad enough, but how on earth one woman let him hump her, let alone several is utterly baffling.
Moobs Akimbo would make a great name for a James Bond villain.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
You wouldn’t think you could do worse than appointing a useless dimwit like Hancock, but Bozo knew full well Hancock was an arse and still left him there. So much for Johnson and his giant intellect 🙄
The worrying thing is, that many people in the general population not only don’t think he’s a complete imbecile who couldn’t run a bath, they bloody voted for him.
Yes because he's SUCH a good laugh!!!

Seeing those Whatsapp messages where they clearly didn't have a clue what to do (or even a basic understanding of what was happening) sent a chill down my spine. I mean, it was obvious but it's still scary seeing it in black and white. That mad scramble that Cummings was trying to do to find anyone in the civil service who could help or knew what they were doing was an absolute disgrace and ample proof that the Cabinet have no ability or skill whatsoever. This country is beyond fucked.

Half of them weren’t even Brexiteers to begin with, which just shows.
Liz Truss, the world’s stupidest woman and Minister for pissing about and cheese, was a rampaging remainer who now hates foreigners, foreign places and abroad. Fucking grasping morons the lot of them.
This is it. They all turned into nodding lap dogs and all sense of principle went straight out the window if it meant a place in the Cabinet or House of Lords. Dreadful people. Beneath contempt.

• Heart
I dont understand what Carrie is playing at as she’s clearly an intelligent woman and must know he’s never going to change for any woman?
She was clever enough to get jobs on her own before she married him and from the sounds of it she is still working in her actual job and meddling in Number 10 so you can count out the reasons being she either needed the career boost or she didn’t want to work anymore.

I have a couple of uni friends who knew her and they all seem to think she just loves the attention or she knows she will never go higher than her current jobs so she’s enjoying being a de facto PM via micromanaging Boris.

Jinx2019

I just cannot get over the utter arrogance of Boris and Rabb in Parliament today. Gormless looking fools and only emotive or reactionary when they are targeted or comments are personal to them. Having the audacity to laugh and smirk? Why are they in their roles? Wanting to feel powerful but with zero care for their citizens. Disgusting. Sociopaths leading the country - I despair.

Last edited:

Amelia99

VIP Member
Do we detect Dom Cummings behind the latest revelation? And the timing is weird... but perhaps extra ammo for the 1922 lot.
I believe Cummins is behind most of the revelations and that his strategy is to do it on a drip feed basis. That way each allegation is reported on separately but in articles that also back reference the others thereby keeping all of them in the public’s mind and putting more pressure on the Tories to get rid of Boris. How many more revelations can he weather and how much more does Cummins have on him I wonder?

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Crocodile tears from Stratton - wtf did she expect? Makes me absolutely sick to my stomach what they (Tories) have done over the pandemic, and that's quite leaving aside all the austerity/cuts to services etc etc. But that Stratton woman has even enraged Mr. Weaver tonight.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Well one way for him to save money would be to invest in some condoms. Kids are expensive!

The comment about having sex with him being like having a sack of custard on top of you reminded me of the great description given by an angry ex mistress of the revolting and obese Tory MP Sir Nicholas Soames.

She said having sex with Soames was like having a large wardrobe fall on top of you with the key sticking out.
You do have to wonder about these women though - they describe the men as wardrobes or bin bags of custard, and yet not only do they still let them shag them, they admit it. In public.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
He's not in the least bit fucking sorry, he's just sorry he got caught and had to 'fess up. Lying bastard.

"thought it was a work event"??? hahaha. Yes of course it was a work event, just one with BYOB and snacks.