Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Baby no 7. 7!
I thought it was at least 9!
I have to say the new addition has impeccable timing. 🙄

Say what you like about the woman, but her timing is impeccable. Also, I think it's a few more than 7 by now...

Edit - the DM is on it: 'at least'... sleepless nights on top of a crisis? If I were religious I;d say someone 'up there' really hates him.

View attachment 913952
Im not religious but I’d say a fair few million down here hate him as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I reckon Sir Tom Marcus Anton Dec. Capitalise on the names of people that us plebs actually have a little respect for.
You do know the baby is a girl right?
Do you not think the poor little thing already has the huge disadvantage of having a lying fatberg and a conniving dingbat for parents? Naming her after an old man and a drunk driver seems overly harsh.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Just came here to say - I NEED THE SCOOOP PLEASE!! Twitter are saying he's clearly left for someone else but that's all I can find!
I can’t believe he’s left her for someone else. Surely there can’t be two people desperate enough to shag Gove.
However, the rumour mill leads me to think he’s dumped the sister for another mister.

• Sick

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
……….are we still supposed to believe just a few weeks before this party he can’t remember he was in intensive care with covid?

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Least he brushed his hair. You can’t rock up at the UN looking like a disheveled tramp.
And yet he still managed it. He looks like he spent the night on a park bench.
As if the utter nonsense that comes out of his mouth wasn’t bad enough, he has to turn up looking like a fatberg in a crumpled suit.

• Haha

Reverend

VIP Member
How the hell is he getting away with this?
He promised 'change'. That usually gets people going.

Also, the northeners have been promised 'Levelling up' , getting rid of all those nasty foreigners, and are expecting massive piles of cash to be coming their way. I think they will still believe for a couple more elections until they realise that the tories have absolutley no intension of doing anything of the sort.

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
I will say that there's one thing that Johnson excels in.

He's the biggest pisshead in Parliament.

He's been an alcoholic for decades.

He was one as a mayor, and is one as a Prime Minister.

Nothing has changed.

• Wow

Lady_H

VIP Member
It’s all about perception and what is interesting is the way this story is sticking with the public. It’s not just a Westminster yarn that a bunch of journos have their knickers in a twist about. People are feeling it extremely personally, on a gut level it is doing damage, and trust in the government is really being eroded.

My feeling is that the tide is now turning against Boris (within the party which is where it really matters in terms of his survival) and now it’s not if he goes but when. But time will tell.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Thats 3 names, none of which have done anything that would make me think they would of done a better job, and Treason May 😂 😂 😂 😂

The good work he has done so far, bare in mind he was PM for a matter of weeks before covid hit.
Brexit
Vaccine rollout
Furlough
Brexit
New immigration laws coming in, which the left are wetting themselves over 😂 😂
More homes being built,
Brexit
Thats just a few, UK manufacturing is rising, little old UK the country that was going to fall off a cliff and would collapse outside EU, seems to be doing rather well, thanks Boris & team the future looks bright. 👍 🇬🇧
Now I know you’re joking.
You mentioned Brexit twice as an example of Johnson’s ‘good work’. The present is godawful and the future looks worse.
Brexit has been an unmitigated disaster for this country. Name one good thing about it.

• Heart
I find it interesting people keep asking why she isn’t seeing Boris’ history as a giant red flag - her mother was her fathers mistress and after Carrie was born, he kept the both of them in a big expensive house while still stayed married to his first wife. She doesn’t have great martial role models and I wouldn’t be surprised if her parents encouraged her.

• Wow

Reverend

VIP Member
Best bit of the night was hearing that Farage got bottles of piss thrown at him when he arrived at Wembley stadium.

• Haha

Reverend

VIP Member
They have turned the Conservative party into a cult. Even during Thatchers time she still allowed people with a different point of view (Heseltine, Gilmour, Heath, Pym, etc.) to keep their seats. Johnson kicked out anyone with a different point of view.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Yeah he’s fucking useless. He was like a rabbit in the headlights when Boris had Covid and he had to step up, but he still should be speaking out about this.
Frankly I’d be surprised if he even knew where Afghanistan is, let alone understood the situation.
This is the Dominic Raab who freely admitted that he hadn’t read the Good Friday agreement ( which is 35 pages long, so hardly War and Peace ) even though he was the Brexit secretary, and hadn’t understood the importance of the Dover-Calais crossing for trade. Presumably the bumbling fuckwit had forgotten we’re a fucking island.

As he’s Foreign Secretary then I suppose he should be speaking out, but as he’s a moron I’d rather he didn’t.

• Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
Raab also thought taking the knee came from Game of Thrones. This thick fuck went to Oxford, this gov really put me off oxbridge as an aspiration for my kids.
Oxbridge should not be thought of as the be all and end all for young people wanting to go to Uni. Despite what they say, they still favour people whom went to private school (i.e. the rich).

Don't confuse being highly educated with intelligence.