Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Who's blaming the EU & for what 😂 😂 😂

3 times actually 😂
Brexit, best thing to happen to UK in 40yrs 🇬🇧
In what way? None of the people still extolling the virtues of Brexit seem capable of answering that question. Apart from the racists wanging on about their non-existent sovereignty.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
A YouGov poll for Sky News shows 56% of respondents say Prime Minister Boris Johnson should resign.
😮 Only 56% !! So what do the other 44% want to happen to him?
I can’t imagine many other options than him being hoofed out on his arse by a security guard, locked up in one of our luxurious detention centres or hung by the gonads from Tower Bridge.

• Heart

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
She is appalling, but she’s a patsy
Exactly. She was clearly just the end point ofcthe whole operation, and was just the one who had to answer questions as the press whoever she was. She was just one of the whole giggling team who thought nothing of going to parties with party games and booze and calling it a 'business meeting'.

• Angry

PeteM

VIP Member
Who's blaming the EU & for what 😂 😂 😂

3 times actually 😂
Brexit, best thing to happen to UK in 40yrs 🇬🇧
Please get help before Brexit impacts medication supplies.

Love, Pete.

The only delusional people are the ones still pretending that Brexit was anything other than an act of utter lunacy.
Have you managed to come up with an answer to my questions about the positive aspects of Brexit?
Of course you haven’t. 🤣
Brexit's not even being enacted for the most part owing to the UK not enforcing its side of the NIP and TCA.

Yet it's causing chaos.

My disdain for those who voted for Brexit who still champion its destructive ideology is very sizeable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Give it a rest mate!

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐍!! 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐍!!!
So what you’re saying is that you agree that Brexit is a disaster but you can’t bring yourself to admit it, so your only recourse is to name calling?
Any idea about what happened to the £350 million a week extra for the NHS? I mean, that must have been true mustn’t it, because your hero Johnson stood in front of a bus with that written on the side.
Just to be clear, I’m not your mate.

• Heart
  • Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
You mean France?
Generally people who say things like that really don’t mean France. I assume they mean somewhere far away where foreign, brown people live.
I think that as far as some people are concerned ‘back where they came from’ is a very moveable feast.
My kids are mixed race and have been told on numerous occasions to eff off back where they came from. They were born in London, so quite where they are meant to eff off back to is anyone’s guess.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
This party has made my blood boil even more than it was before. And the ministers being wheeled out to speak today - all they can say is "Sue Gray, Sue Gray"... and that cunt Johnson smirking when he was asked about the party. We are being ruled by liars, thieves and charlatans.

ETA that dress is fucking hideous, and I dont like her ear rings either.

I’m loving the politicians cheering on the footballers. When you consider Kyle Walker had lockdown sex parties, Jack Grealish was seen drink driving on a few occasions, John Stones dumped his girlfriend and baby on the the street to house his mistress, they would fit in well with the Tory party- if only they could only write more than their names and read a pay check

• Haha
  • Heart

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Ouch - if even the Telegraph is questioning him then he's definitely straying into the danger zone...

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Carrie apparently sent Boris over 30 texts in the space of an hour telling him to sack Matt Hancock before he finally resigned. She then lobbied hard for Sajid Javid to get his job (rumour has it she’s shagged him as well, and Zac Goldsmith). I find her fascinating, but she’s as hard nosed, ruthless and manipulative as he is. He might have met his match with her.

• Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So apparently they had both Carrie’s mum (‘support bubble’) AND Carrie’s friend (‘childcare bubble’) with them on Xmas day. Despite your two bubbles not being allowed to mix, and absolutely they did not need childcare whilst at home on Xmas day.

BUT… “we’re all in this together”, right? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Why the fuck did they need a support bubble AND a childcare bubble? They’ve only got one child. The fat lazy bastard only works part time and she seems to do bugger all apart from swanning about spending other people’s money. 😡
I’m shocked that Nimco Ali is friends with that pair of twats. As for her claim that Johnson is a feminist…..🙄

We’ve never been in it together and they seem to have given up even pretending to believe it. I’m pretty certain they’ve reverted to their favourite slogan ‘fuck the plebs’.

• Angry

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Raab also thought taking the knee came from Game of Thrones. This thick fuck went to Oxford, this gov really put me off oxbridge as an aspiration for my kids.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
There's a scene in Mr Robot where the police come and question one of the main guys about a murder (which he committed). While he's speaking to them, his heavily pregnant wife goes to the kitchen and sticks a barbecue fork up herself, breaking her waters to cause a convenient distraction. Can definitely see Carrie doing something like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha