Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the dog is contemplating which one he’s going to have for dinner :LOL:
AA4816A9-B5D2-4526-917B-1E11F61A7035.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Priti looks like she's calculating how many alsations it would take to make a coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Priti looks like she's calculating how many alsations it would take to make a coat.
Quite a lot judging by the amount of timber both she and that other twit appear to have put on (I know it's not cool commenting on people's weight but I make many exceptions with Tories).

Reactions: 8
How the duck does this slavering pig continue to get his hole? I'll never understand it 🤢🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ughh, the thought of these two actively having sex...him humping like a rhino, her micromanaging everything 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How many children does he have now?

It was interesting that her IG post is all ‘I’ rather than ‘we’.
Bearing in mind that he’s managed to alienate most of them by acting like a complete hole, I’d say the answer to that question is ‘enough’.
Carrie must have a cast iron stomach to let that sweaty, useless pig anywhere near her. He’s like Wayne Rooney with a posher voice and an expensive education 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Well. At least they got the dog neutered I suppose? I wonder what's happened to the violinisst?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cannot work this woman out at all but who the hell thinks fatso is a good parenting prospect? Having that many children is just bloody irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
I dont understand what Carrie is playing at as she’s clearly an intelligent woman and must know he’s never going to change for any woman?

Cannot work this woman out at all but who the hell thinks fatso is a good parenting prospect? Having that many children is just bloody irresponsible.
Even a failed Prime Minister can make good money after they leave office. All the post-war PM's (except Harold Wilson) became millionaires once they were no longer PM.

Even a failed Prime Minister can make good money after they leave office. All the post-war PM's (except Harold Wilson) became millionaires once they were no longer PM.
But once he dies? Any wealth will be split quite a bit. He already has 4 children from the second marriage to Marina, plus Wilfred and now the baby on the way. Of course, I doubt the child of the art advisor who he had an affair with will get a mention in the will.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.