Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, surely there will be consequences?

I wonder if this will be reported on a global level.

She surely seems to be a lady who enjoys a luxurious life style. Maybe she should have married a Rothschild, instead of poor old BoJo...
I think we may have hit on why so many intelligent women gravitate towards BoJo. Its the same reason Cummings was his svengali. They can see someone who has the attention span of a gnat who they can manipulate into doing what they want and use him as a kind of trojan horse. Problem is Carrie and Cummings were both trying to do it. Cummings lost out because Boris thinks with his dick.

Reactions: 12
I think we may have hit on why so many intelligent women gravitate towards BoJo. Its the same reason Cummings was his svengali. They can see someone who has the attention span of a gnat who they can manipulate into doing what they want and use him as a kind of trojan horse. Problem is Carrie and Cummings were both trying to do it. Cummings lost out because Boris thinks with his dick.
What about his QC wife? That’s a mystery to me. And he was already married to his first wife then. She wanted blonde children?

Reactions: 4
I cannot see his attraction at all, and I dont mind a bit of posh. He's just... seedy, and why anyone would think his track record recommends him as partner or father material I just dont get it. Throw in a complete lack of attention to any form of detail or anything that doesn't involve him and I'm pretty sure there's an awful lot wifework involved. He's not even that rich!!

Reactions: 15
I cannot see his attraction at all, and I dont mind a bit of posh. He's just... seedy, and why anyone would think his track record recommends him as partner or father material I just dont get it. Throw in a complete lack of attention to any form of detail or anything that doesn't involve him and I'm pretty sure there's an awful lot wifework involved. He's not even that rich!!
The comments from that American woman about their ‘affair’ were just :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why did he end up as the PM?

What about his QC wife? That’s a mystery to me. And he was already married to his first wife then. She wanted blonde children?
That is baffling I agree! Not sure what her dad Charles Wheeler was like. he was a Journalist, so maybe she got her taste in men from him. Yes all these women know what hes like because the reason they are with him is because he's cheated with them and a previous partner has thrown him out! There comes a point where you think if someone has got pregnant by him its more fool them!

Reactions: 6
That is baffling I agree! Not sure what her dad Charles Wheeler was like. he was a Journalist, so maybe she got her taste in men from him. Yes all these women know what hes like because the reason they are with him is because he's cheated with them and a previous partner has thrown him out! There comes a point where you think if someone has got pregnant by him its more fool them!
He was a foreign correspondent for the BBC for both radio and TV. He was also in the Marines and was at the D-Day landings. More distinguished than BoJo. He must laugh women into bed. 🤮

Reactions: 3
He was a foreign correspondent for the BBC for both radio and TV. He was also in the Marines and was at the D-Day landings. More distinguished than BoJo. He must laugh women into bed. 🤮
Oh right. i was going to read her book about her mother, as it sounded really interesting. I felt bad for her, because every time she tried to promote her book, people kept asking her about Boris and their divorce!

Reactions: 2
Interestingly Marina, his second wife went to school with Boris. They both went to the British school in Brussels. Her father was a very good foreign correspondent. He had grown up under Hitler in Germany and reported from Berlin after the War. He later became the BBC Washington correspondent. Her mother was Indian.

Reactions: 7
It really is a mystery and despite being a very accomplished woman, it does make me question her judgement. I don't think any of the other women he's been with have been anywhere near as impressive. Obviously she had an affair with him but why take him back time and time again? He rewarded her by shagging Carrie when she had cancer. The man is absolutely despicable, I will never understand the appeal.

Reactions: 10
It really is a mystery and despite being a very accomplished woman, it does make me question her judgement. I don't think any of the other women he's been with have been anywhere near as impressive. Obviously she had an affair with him but why take him back time and time again? He rewarded her by shagging Carrie when she had cancer. The man is absolutely despicable, I will never understand the appeal.
She/he did name their two daughters Cassia Peaches and Lara Lettice. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lettice (usually pronounced luh-TEES) is an old name that dates back to at least Tudor times, I can see why BoJo would go for it but "Peaches"?

Reactions: 3
Why did he end up as the PM?
Because underneath his buffoonery he is totally ruthless. Inept ,entitled but totally cutthroat. He'll be using the PM job (as they all do) to make his future very comfortable.
I can't even stand to hear him speak .He talks so far back and says nothing of any use.Waste of space.

Reactions: 16
Lettice (usually pronounced luh-TEES) is an old name that dates back to at least Tudor times, I can see why BoJo would go for it but "Peaches"?
It is the second names that seem peculiar when tagged onto the first. The sons’ names are not peculiar,

Reactions: 1
So he's been cleared of any wrongdoing over the flat re-decoration and Matt Wankcock has been cleared over handing his sister a big contract. What is the point anymore? They do whatever the hell they like with no consequences.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I really don't know what they must have to do to have to resign. Makes me me sick to the stomach they can do so much damage with no consequences. They are laughing at us all! And will continue tenfold.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.