Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they aren't genuinely in love they are bloody good actors. Carrie looks lovely and even Bojo scrubs up well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am surprised given Carrie probably wanted a big spectacle on par with a royal wedding. Wonder what made them rush into it over a year before the date they asked everyone to save.....
She's not very photogenic is she? Those teeth need filing down - she reminds me of something that almost ran at Uttoxeter in the 3:30... 🎠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here. My husband was Catholic and married before. We were denied a church wedding and married in a registry office.
To be honest I know it sounds stupid to non Catholics, but the Catholic Church take the sacraments very seriously. I dont even go to church anymore but still felt I needed to get married in church ( to my atheist husband 😄) and the amount of rules you have to follow- marriage classes, Catholic witnesses, annulment etc not to mention divorcees not being allowed to take Communion, it's a bit galling that serially married BoJo gets to marry in the centre of Catholicism in England. The Archbishop should be explaining why.

• Heart
To be honest I know it sounds stupid to non Catholics, but the Catholic Church take the sacraments very seriously. I dont even go to church anymore but still felt I needed to get married in church ( to my atheist husband 😄) and the amount of rules you have to follow- marriage classes, Catholic witnesses, annulment etc not to mention divorcees not being allowed to take Communion, it's a bit galling that serially married BoJo gets to marry in the centre of Catholicism in England. The Archbishop should be explaining why.
Because ultimately Catholicism is about power and powerful people are always accommodated.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I didn’t think catholics allowed divorcees to marry in church?
In fairness Johnson's first marriage was annulled and his second wasnt recognised as a legal marriage by the catholic church so.as far as the church is concerned, this is his first marriage. l
I am looking forward to Edwin Poots's thoughts on the matter 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has really aged since he had the covid. I don't think he's looked well in a long time. I s uppose all leaders do age quickly while in office.

Reactions: 2
When Boris was married to first, he was shagging the second,while married to the second, he was shagging the third.....now married to the third, he's a one woman man🤗

• Haha
When Boris was married to first, he was shagging the second,while married to the second, he was shagging the third.....now married to the third, he's a one woman man🤗
Yup; she's created a vacancy.
Mind you I thought he was shagging that violinist or another journalist or something? I don't know what either of them are thinking, doing this now.

Reactions: 4
Is it me or does Boris really not give a tit regarding his appearannce? It's like he just grabbed a flower in the garden, stuck it on and that was him.
Carrie at least put in the effort even thoughshe looks insanely goofy.

Reactions: 7
Really struggling to see the appeal, maybe he has a certain over played Hugh Grant character quality. Maybe he smells great. He's certainly virile.
I think every woman hes with should be sat in a room watching that clip of him suspended from a harness on a loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t Westminster meant to be the Catholic equivalent of Canterbury Cathedral? So the highest Catholic Church in the land, and yet they’ve allowed a twice divorced serial Shagger with kids up scattered up and down everywhere to marry in there?! It’s a joke. Anyone else who had that kind of past wouldn’t be allowed to marry in any church, let alone a Catholic one! Neither of them are religious and you don’t need to get married in a church these days. They could have just popped down the road Marylebone Registry office. Id have more respect for them if they did actually.

• Angry
Is it me or does Boris really not give a tit regarding his appearannce? It's like he just grabbed a flower in the garden, stuck it on and that was him.
Carrie at least put in the effort even thoughshe looks insanely goofy.
The rumpled sack of tit look, with the flyaway hair and the creased shirt and whathaveyou, is absolutely a calculated act. As is his name, and his umm-err-gosh-golly-wiff-waff act. A grade A piece of flint-hearted sociopathic tit, that one.

Reactions: 14
I’m not a fan of either, but I think that she does look lovely. However, the pic does look like a bride, with her father .....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought her dress was awful! And they never have any chemistry at all - when he loops his arm in hers, she looks like his carer.

Don't get me started on the Catholic bullshit - as a recovering Catholic I've seen it all. The top brass of any religion is 100% establishment. Not only should he not have married because of this previous marriages, he pressured someone into having a termination which is the ultimate sin (to believers). It's sickening. I honestly feel like complaining to the Church. My dad was CofE and previously married so my parents could not have a Catholic wedding.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.