Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't know what they must have to do to have to resign. Makes me me sick to the stomach they can do so much damage with no consequences. They are laughing at us all! And will continue tenfold.
I know I look back at the 90s through rose coloured glasses but I distinctly remember one of Blair's Education Secretaries quitting because she didn't feel like she was up to the job. That seems like an entirely different universe, not just twenty years ago.

Reactions: 11
Lord Geidt has finally published the register of members' interest and produced his report into the PM's flat refurbishment. In order to believe his version of events, you have to believe the PM is a feckless fuckwit. So it checks out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It would appear so - Westminster Cathedral. How they swung that for a third marriage I have no idea.
God the hypocrisy is revolting. So many divorced people have not been able to marry in the Catholic Church but this loser............... rules just don't apply.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It would appear so - Westminster Cathedral. How they swung that for a third marriage I have no idea.
Westminster Cathedral is short of dosh apparently, so expect a new foyer or a roof repair in the cathedral very soon......

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I am surprised given Carrie probably wanted a big spectacle on par with a royal wedding. Wonder what made them rush into it over a year before the date they asked everyone to save.....

God the hypocrisy is revolting. So many divorced people have not been able to marry in the Catholic Church but this loser............... rules just don't apply.
I'm a lapsed Catholic, but in my day, they couldnt even take Communion in church, never mind get married. My cousins husband had to get a Papal annulment before they could get married in church!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Because hes not catholic and his other marriages didnt take place in a catholic church, they can he disregarded apparently as if they didnt exist.

• Wow
  • Angry
I am surprised given Carrie probably wanted a big spectacle on par with a royal wedding. Wonder what made them rush into it over a year before the date they asked everyone to save.....
They'll still have that big wedding next year except it'll be a "church blessing" or something

Reactions: 1
I think that would have been a blessing, going through the motions, they'd probably need a civil marriage?? I'm basing this on people I know but maybe things have changed.

Reactions: 1
Because hes not catholic and his other marriages didnt take place in a catholic church, they can he disregarded apparently as if they didnt exist.
My cousins husband was c of E and had to get an annulment before he could marry my cousin. I think it's the other way round. He is Catholic but if you are baptised in the Catholic church you have to be married in the Catholic Church in order for it to be valid because it's one of the 5 sacraments. He was either married in a civil ceremony or a c of e ceremony so he has never been married according to the church. He is Catholic because his mother was Catholic and he was baptised Catholic. Once that happens, you can renounce Catholicism as much as you like but the Church conveniently for Boris, still regards you as Catholic!

Reactions: 6
I'm a lapsed Catholic, but in my day, they couldnt even take Communion in church, never mind get married. My cousins husband had to get a Papal annulment before they could get married in church!!!
Same here. My husband was Catholic and married before. We were denied a church wedding and married in a registry office.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.