Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the man that's looking more and more like a ghost with each day. Will he still be able to cast a shadow come Christmas?

Sometimes you get exactly what you want in life, then find it a living hell that you can't wait to worm out of.

boris-johnson-quote-i-have-as-much-chance-of-becoming-prime.jpg

I bet Theresa May wakes up every day with a spring in her step

• Haha
Reactions: 51
New thread for the man that's looking more and more like a ghost with each day. Will he still be able to cast a shadow come Christmas?

Sometimes you get exactly what you want in life, then find that goal a living hell that you can't wait to worm out of.

View attachment 253466

That Theresa May gif šŸ˜†, best opening ever

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sometimes you get exactly what you want in life, then find that goal a living hell that you can't wait to worm out of.

View attachment 253466

Love it!! I doubt very much he does regrets or self-reflection but I do hope Mrs May is laughing like a drain right now (can't stand her but the right wing loonies in her party really did a number on her when I genuinely thought she was trying her best).

Reactions: 36
I think that Bawjaw and CS are definitely finished. That Scottish holiday was dodgy AF, wasn't it?

Reactions: 9

This is interesting. Havenā€™t read it but it looks like they are hunting at a separation.
Typical, the only one in the top 5 we don't care about is possibly single

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Wilf seem to have very curly hair? Certainly not a Boris trait, is Carrie naturally curly?

Reactions: 3
This government has given me extremely high anxiety. I cannot bear listening to his voice now.
I was fed up of listening to his voice well before COVID. That message for Christmas last year was like nails on a chalkboard.

Reactions: 4
Things have soured for Boris he was the man that got Brexit done whilst bullying Corbyn and May. Now, he looks worse than useless and has Starmer and Milliband snapping at his heels

Of course he does. That, and the fact he uses Boris as his name but isn't called that by family and friends, is all part of the funny Boris the buffoon act.
What do they call him? Caaaaahhhh?

Reactions: 6
What do they call him? Is it idiot by any chance
No, his real first name is Alexander, and his 'friends' call him Al (Insert Paul Simon joke here).

Btw, he isn't the first PM not to use his first name.
Harold Wilsons first name was James.
James Callaghan's is Leonard
Gordon Brown is James too. Really. It is. 'I feel good, doo doo doo doo, I knew that I would.......'

And Enoch Powell's was John.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.