Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For now, if and when the economy tanks, he will end up as public enemy number 1.

If he starts looking like a liability, News International will start pushing Gove as an alternative and there will be more revelations about him.
Or Patel. She very much wants the support of the Press in the next leadership election.

Reactions: 2
Or Patel. She very much wants the support of the Press in the next leadership election.
Gove used to work for Murdoch, and is a mate of his apparently.

Patel promised that she would be able to send back the illegals to the EU. Sadly, they have said no, as we don;t have a treaty, and understandably the EU have said they aren't interested in having one.

Reactions: 3
I can't see it being Patel, I do think the bullying incident will have stuck with her. Sadly, I do think it will be Gove because of the Murdoch link. It doesn't bear thinking about........... I can't work him out at all but his agenda seems very dark.

I can't see it being Patel, I do think the bullying incident will have stuck with her. Sadly, I do think it will be Gove because of the Murdoch link. It doesn't bear thinking about........... I can't work him out at all but his agenda seems very dark.
Most Tories think the bullying allegations were made up by the left.

I don't thnk anyone has seen the Downing Street results but you can get an idea of her style here - mind your eyes (and why has she put a shower curtain round a bed??) - https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/gallery/who-is-lulu-lytle
Yes, I was probably a bit misleading. I've just seen loads of pictures of the designers work. I thought they were actually of the flat but I think it's just her previous work. Not my style. Might be improved if Boris throws some red wine over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He doesn't hold much power bless him :ROFLMAO:
Now Leo Varadkar for sure :giggle::love:
Justin Trudeau too .
I don't love Republicans in America but there's a really handsome Semator from Wisconsin called Paul Ryan. He's f*****g gorgeous

Sorry. I have gone off topic.

However I strongly draw the line at Dominic Rasputin Cummings

Ooh I was obsessed with Paul Ryan during the 2012 presidential election where he ran as VP. 😍

it’s annoying me how all criticism of Carrie is labelled sexism. As Dan Hodges says today in the MoS, I’m sure she is a good political operator but then she should go and get a legitimate government job. The current situation sounds completely inappropriate. Boris Johnson seems incapable of having a healthy relationship with any woman, least of all one with as many issues as she obviously has.

Haven’t read it properly, but, wow. Boris would‘ve happy to see bodies ‘piled high’. I think you only have to look at what’s going on in India to see locking down again was the right thing to do. I think we were pretty close to going the same way actually, my local hospital was close to breaking point at Christmas and at the start of January.

Reactions: 3

Haven’t read it properly, but, wow. Boris would‘ve happy to see bodies ‘piled high’. I think you only have to look at what’s going on in India to see locking down again was the right thing to do. I think we were pretty close to going the same way actually, my local hospital was close to breaking point at Christmas and at the start of January.
A lot of people are skeptical of it and are wondering Why the Daily Mail of all papers broke the story

The obvious suspicion is that its Domonic Cummings tit stirring.
And Sarah Vine facilitating the tit stirring.............. This should be interesting because clearly his enemies are now out for blood. However, I'm not getting carried away because like I said before, there is literally nothing the twunt can do that will turn his adoring fan club against him. The only thing that may come back to haunt him is that he's killed off a huge percentage of his voters.

Reactions: 5
And Sarah Vine facilitating the tit stirring.............. This should be interesting because clearly his enemies are now out for blood. However, I'm not getting carried away because like I said before, there is literally nothing the twunt can do that will turn his adoring fan club against him. The only thing that may come back to haunt him is that he's killed off a huge percentage of his voters.
He has a history of saying ridiculous flippant crap about serious issues and getting away with it because "well, that's just how he is".

It’s an absolutely awful thing to say in isolation and I think this will always now hang over him. On this, I have a little sympathy, if said in a moment of rage and wrestling with what to do, knowing the impact on the economy, mental health and other ailments being treated. As I say, his reputation will never recover from it. It’s been leaked by 3 different people so there are clearly a number of people in No. 10 who want rid of him (and/or Carrie).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.