Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ministers sent out today don’t seem that comfortable to me.

Cummings is playing a blinder with this though, he’ll drip feed stories through until his select commitee appearance next month.

Reactions: 7
Cummings knew from the day he packed his box and was filmed in the street corner what his plan was ,he was just waiting to execute it .

Reactions: 11
The ministers sent out today don’t seem that comfortable to me.

Cummings is playing a blinder with this though, he’ll drip feed stories through until his select commitee appearance next month.
Yes, and I'm wondering if this is the warm up and he's waiting to drop a bombshell............ I found it interesting that we didn't get the identikit supportive tweets from the cabinet like there were for Dom himself and Priti Awful........

Reactions: 5
Cummings knew from the day he packed his box and was filmed in the street corner what his plan was ,he was just waiting to execute it .
Surely he could have sloped out the back door but he chose to walk out the front to be seen. He knew the long game !

Surely he could have sloped out the back door but he chose to walk out the front to be seen. He knew the long game !

Reactions: 6

Definitely! he was making a statement .He probably held back until things had settled down with the covid wave otherwise it would've made him look worse and things would've been overshadowed with the lockdown reporting ,now people are more focused on Boris ...I wonder is he in cahoots with Arcuri 😂

Reactions: 8
Revenge a dish best served cold and all that. Although, sadly, I do think that BloJo could stamp on puppies and kittens in the street, and 'everyone' would say oh that's Boris, it's just his way etc etc. :sick:

Reactions: 13
Definitely! he was making a statement .He probably held back until things had settled down with the covid wave otherwise it would've made him look worse and things would've been overshadowed with the lockdown reporting ,now people are more focused on Boris ...I wonder is he in cahoots with Arcuri 😂
However dom cummings is no saint himself. Certainly his wee jaunt last summer made me question why the hell i was staying home 24 7.

However dom cummings is no saint himself. Certainly his wee jaunt last summer made me question why the hell i was staying home 24 7.
No ,but isn't it odd the gov fought tooth and nail to keep him at that time only to turf him out a few months later it doesn't make sense .

Reactions: 12
That wallpaper and decor though ... :sick: 🤮

And then to learn that the buffoon has been bounced into paying so much money for it ... :unsure:

And to think that the next occupant will just be using our tax money again to get rid of it ... FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No ,but isn't it odd the gov fought tooth and nail to keep him at that time only to turf him out a few months later it doesn't make sense .
Yes and Lee Cain got the push as well. Something definitely happened. A lot of fingers pointing at Carrie but I'm not sure that adds up.

That useful idiot and crook Grant Shapps has been forced out to face the press and he said the opposition were only going after sleaze to detract from the success of the vaccination programme roll out. What an effing joke. They make me sick.

Last edited:
Is the flat owned by the government, as in when bojo leaves it goes to the next pm? I disagree with any mp dipping into the public purse for their own benefit but do the majority of them not already claim for second homes and the work they get done in these as well? I mean if it was his own private house I'd be more outraged, maybe nothing surprises me anymore?

Quite. I know everyone likes 80s nostalgia at the moment, but I didn't expect to be re-living the political situation.
It's much worse than things were in the 80s. There is no accountability and not even a sliver of conscience within the Tory party these days.

Reactions: 9
God listening to that twunt always makes me feel nauseous. Unfortunately, he's got his fan club back and he loves nothing more than playing to the gallery.

It's much worse than things were in the 80s. There is no accountability and not even a sliver of conscience within the Tory party these days.
Yes, they've gone full psychopath. I'm not old enough to remember the ins and outs of the 80s but I'm pretty sure they resigned over things like affairs and if they got caught out doing wrong - now it doesn't even raise an eyebrow. They really can do whatever they like and they know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Quite. I know everyone likes 80s nostalgia at the moment, but I didn't expect to be re-living the political situation.
Tbf they kicked Thatcher out when she went full scale loony.

Boris passed that point before he even entered office

Reactions: 5
Tbf they kicked Thatcher out when she went full scale loony.

Boris passed that point before he even entered office
It took thatcher at least 5 years to drive herself mad on the power. It’s taken Johnson 5 months.

There’s more to this ‘bodies piling up’ comment. If three people witnessed it, I can see one coming publicly out soon. I can see there being audio of Boris not being the ruffled slightly offensive character people think he is quite soon. Kier was very confident today, saying if he is proved to have lied in the commons, it’s game over.

If Cummings is chatty rat, he’s pulling an absolute blinder here, though I hope in away he isn’t as it’s far more interesting watching themselves tear apart from the centre. Boris clearly is making enemies left, right and centre, he’ll end like Thatcher

Now the rot has set in, it’ll run and run this.

Last edited:
I can't even enjoy them turning on each other. I wish I could. Far too much damage done and the awful, doesn't bear thinking about question - who will replace him if he's forced out?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.