Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Michael D Higgins :oops:
He doesn't hold much power bless him :ROFLMAO:
Now Leo Varadkar for sure :giggle::love:
Justin Trudeau too .
I don't love Republicans in America but there's a really handsome Semator from Wisconsin called Paul Ryan. He's f*****g gorgeous

Sorry. I have gone off topic.

However I strongly draw the line at Dominic Rasputin Cummings

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He doesn't hold much power bless him :ROFLMAO:
Now Leo Varadkar for sure :giggle::love:
Justin Trudeau too .
I don't love Republicans in America but there's a really handsome Semator from Wisconsin called Paul Ryan. He's f*****g gorgeous

Sorry. I have gone off topic.

However I strongly draw the line at Dominic Rasputin Cummings

Thank God for that ! I was going to suggest a temp check for the worst case of bad taste I'd ever seen πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Having seen Carrie's interior design choices, I'd make Boris pay back every penny of that too.

It's awful. The next person to live in there in there is going to have their work cut out getting rid of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think Boris would notice if the dirt was built up around him let alone his colour scheme it had to be to keep Carrie content .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think Boris would notice if the dirt was built up around him let alone his colour scheme it had to be to keep Carrie content .
Carrie sounds like hard work tbh.

I don't expect the PM not to confide in and talk to their partner but some seem to be more involved than she should be.

Philip May, Sam Cam and Sarah Brown didn't cause so much chaos behind the scenes. Cherie Blair seemed very involved.

Reactions: 9
Carrie sounds like hard work tbh.

I don't expect the PM not to confide in and talk to their partner but some seem to be more involved than she should be.

Philip May, Sam Cam and Sarah Brown didn't cause so much chaos behind the scenes. Cherie Blair seemed very involved.
I think Carries very shallow though and by all accounts would shag anyone so could quickly move on ,the others were in long standing relationships even if some of them were "questionable" they knew who" had their back".

Reactions: 7
I think Carries very shallow though and by all accounts would shag anyone so could quickly move on ,the others were in long standing relationships even if some of them were "questionable" they knew who" had their back".
Carrie is quite ambitious by all accounts. Boris may have bitten off more than he can chew with her.

Reactions: 6
Arguably I suspect for many voters the more the press attack Boris the more popular he becomes.
For now, if and when the economy tanks, he will end up as public enemy number 1.

If he starts looking like a liability, News International will start pushing Gove as an alternative and there will be more revelations about him.

Reactions: 2
For now, if and when the economy tanks, he will end up as public enemy number 1.

If he starts looking like a liability, News International will start pushing Gove as an alternative and there will be more revelations about him.
Inevitable. Between the absolute disaster of last year (and the multiple stored up problems) and the huge hit from Brexit (which is barely getting a mention), the economy will be in bad shape for quite some time. Please let that be the end of him. However, with the Toriues right now, every person in charge has been worse than the last. It really feels hopeless right now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.