Love Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier. Really great writing.
I actually don’t mind a bit of Dickens

if you see his books as more like newspaper serials / almost like comics - they are very exaggerated characters. I enjoy the TV adaptations more though, as they’re less of a slog. BBC’s Bleak House was great and obviously the greatest adaptation of all time - Muppets Christmas Carol
I studied literature at uni and never really got on with American literature for some reason. I don’t love a lot of the typical classics either. Absolutely hated Wuthering Heights

but I will have to give some of the recommendations in this thread a go!
Not just with classics but I find any book that’s been massively hyped up either in the media or by people, I tend not to enjoy. Not on purpose like I’m trying to be cool or anything, I just find some books get a lot of money / promotion thrown at them for whatever reason but the quality of the writing just isn’t there for me.