Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this daft rehearsal dinner nonsense that we have imported? So now weddings are a three day affair? What a load of shite! Who needs to rehearse how to eat a dinner. To me that just takes away from how special the wedding day is tbh
I agree never heard such bollox.

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, there's a IG of her in the dress for this wedding, it's totally see through, you can see e.very inch of her boobs 😳it might be the light shining down but on camera you can see everything 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, there's a IG of her in the dress for this wedding, it's totally see through, you can see e.very inch of her boobs 😳it might be the light shining down but on camera you can see everything 🙄
Omg I just had a look and your right. You actually can see every inch of them

• Sick
Reactions: 2
But she must've noticed before posting it? Right? I mean I didn't exactly have to look closely😳 between her and FBG I've seen more of theirs than I have my own 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ok so she defo didn’t get a hairdresser then lol her hair looks like she’s made zero effort! Obviously didn’t want to pay someone 🙄

and the baps out…. Doesn’t look great when John is best man! No effort at all

If John was Best man what sucker did she find to do the photo shoot with.

• Haha
First time poster and just read all 47 pages to see if this was mentioned. My friends sister messaged whoever did Bonnies wedding invitations and the girl sent her back Bonnies actual invitation as a sample. For her day two she was charging people €35 to attend!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
First time poster and just read all 47 pages to see if this was mentioned. My friends sister messaged whoever did Bonnies wedding invitations and the girl sent her back Bonnies actual invitation as a sample. For her day two she was charging people €35 to attend!
OMG. I’ve been to numerous day 2 and I have never ever had to pay bar the hotel room for a 2nd night. What a cheek, considering ppl had already forked out to go to Italy

Reactions: 9
I dm her to politely let her know that her boobs are visible in that dress, incase she wasn't aware. Her reply was "Happy Days" and then blocked me. What an utter spanner she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t mind but her boobs are like deflated balloons - no doubt from excessive weight loss. I remember catching a proper look at them around the time of her own wedding and I was shocked

Cannot believe she was charging people for her day 2. Like who does she think she is? I’d say the guests had to pay for every drink etc. It just goes to show how completely fake she is.

And probably the day before as well with the big spread that was put out. Bonnie is all about the show and wants to look like she’s wealthy.

I dm her to politely let her know that her boobs are visible in that dress, incase she wasn't aware. Her reply was "Happy Days" and then blocked me. What an utter spanner she is
She thinks she’s a Kardashian who walk around with the boobs out and no bra so she does the same!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Does she not do make up anymore? Like on paying clients? When she was in the section of hessions hairdressers at least she was busy painting faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.