Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not do make up anymore? Like on paying clients? When she was in the section of hessions hairdressers at least she was busy painting faces
She’s too “famous” for that now. Ohh sorry she does hundreds of bridal makeups a year but only an hour & 45 minutes away from her home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Goys please have some consideration. Let’s remember the days when we were all locked in our houses in 2020 & Bon Bon was too busy to reply to all the brides emailing her. She’s in demand. So busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goys please have some consideration. Let’s remember the days when we were all locked in our houses in 2020 & Bon Bon was too busy to reply to all the brides emailing her. She’s in demand. So busy.
The Sunday walks and coffee with the SuperValu roast chicken every.single.week. The three weeks that the 5am starts last also

• Heart
YSL bag from China but makes out BTs. House in Harmostown but makes out Clontarf. Bridal appointments always booked up but never busy. She sure is living in a parallel gram world !!!

Reactions: 13
YSL bag from China but makes out BTs. House in Harmostown but makes out Clontarf. Bridal appointments always booked up but never busy. She sure is living in a parallel gram world !!!
No offense if anyone has that bag, but I honestly think it's awful

Reactions: 5
In other words - let me threw a million Af links out so I can make some quick easy money. We see you bon bon. Get back to those bride emails.
Maybe someone could ask what to wear to a grammar & spelling conference? I had to read her question about 3 times before I understood it.

• Haha
But yet they couldn’t be happy for their Dad when he met someone new and they totally disregarded Melanie when Gerry died. It’s kind of like how all of Chris De Burg’s family have forgotten about the nanny!

Pic of Bonnie pre Botox/fillers
Maybe there was a genuine reason as to why none of them liked Melanie and they had reasons for not welcoming her? I don’t know, just playing devil’s advocate.

She’s wrecked today after two early mornings god love her. Explaining to us all how tiring it is to get up early two days in a row and be on your feet, like we wouldn’t know. Also you cannot convince me that she does bridal make up regularly, she’s literally all chat about her bride today as if it’s her first time ever doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how much you have to pay for the privilege of Bonnie doing your makeup? I’d say those two brides are the first times Bonnie has worked in months

Came in to say the same thing, she has totally outed the fact that she very rarely does a bridal party. 2 weddings in a row? This summer was the equivalent of 3 summers squeezed into 1 with the covid backlog and every artist worth their salt was absolutely jam-packed for the last 4 months.

Reactions: 14
It’s worse she is getting. She said she was going in to the city for work. She must think posing like a twit while her sister films her is work. You would think some of her family Orr friends would tell her to cop on 🙄

Her latest reel only has 700 views. That is very poor for someone who apparently has 115k followers. I definitely think a huge chunk of her followers are brought

Her latest reel only has 700 views. That is very poor for someone who apparently has 115k followers. I definitely think a huge chunk of her followers are brought
The reel where she’s referring to herself as a 10?! 🤣🤣Absolute cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day, another bullshit story from Bonnie 😂 as if she actually told someone not to pass her in the queue because she has to go back to work. Even justifying her non-existing work to people she made up in her head now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.